Reply To: Bilateral foot drop and unstable standing

January 23, 2018 at 6:30 pm

Are you saying your foot drop condition is new or getting worse? If so, you should see a neurologist.

Ankle-Foot Orthotics (AFOs) can compensate for foot drop. Modern AFOs are molded from a single piece of plastic and made to fit your feet. They are thin enough to wear inside ordinary shoes.