Thanks. I guess I’m just worried because my other doctor said GBS should have started to get better. It hasn’t gotten worse but hasn’t really gotten better either. So my main doc actually classified it as CIDP, but more for insurance reasons, as his personal feeling was GBS. So for obvious reasons I’d rather it be GBS than CIDP, but I guess I’ll have to wait and see. In good news, if it is CIDP, I’ve already been approved for additional treatments.
© Copyright GBS|CIDP Foundation International Forums.
GBS|CIDP Foundation International is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.
|CONSENT||16 years 6 months 14 days 2 hours 6 minutes||No description|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||1 year||The cookie is set by GDPR cookie consent to record the user consent for the cookies in the category "Functional".|
|cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||1 year||No description|