Where’s My Trouble Maker Sister?

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 1:48 pm

I have got to call Marge and get her back in here.

The “Evil Twin”

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:53 pm

It seems like you finally made it here Sis. Welcome back.

I was waiting for another call from you, but you done good.:p :p

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 2:59 pm

Yay!

Gene, I failed NEW JERSEY TRIVIAL PURSUIT and gave you wrong information about Brandy. Liz, growing up on Long Island means we think east/west…we don’t have much north/south.

Cheers,
      Thelma

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 10:41 pm

m aka thelma,

no biggie. b aka louise has given me the skinny. nj is just a state of gardens w no sophistication nor good maps anyway. whoops, hope brandy doesn’t read this although i see her dot is green. i think i’m in trouble – lol. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 10:49 pm

[QUOTE=gene]m aka thelma,

no biggie. b aka louise has given me the skinny. nj is just a state of gardens w no sophistication nor good maps anyway. whoops, hope brandy doesn’t read this although i see her dot is green. i think i’m in trouble – lol. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength[/QUOTE]

You’re in big trouble now Jersey Boy, now let me see if I have this correct, you are calling M Thelma and me Louise. It’s the opposite, I’m Thelma, she’s Louise. By the way, don’t ever ask M about NJ, she gets it wrong all the time.
      Hope she’s not here, she’ll be mad at me. I asked her why she told you Hoboken, her reply was, I knew it was an H city. She is so priceless my sister, my friend. I love her for making me laugh. Where are those damned grapefruits when I need them?

You know you will always be an original Jersey Boy in my book.

Take Care Geno:cool:

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 11:00 pm

Let’s see… I

don’t know the difference between the “H” cities in New Jersey.

fogot I was Thelma (the navigator) and not Louise (the driver)

have spent hundreds of dollars on the internet because the GBSFI website was down.

Yup…everything is normal.

Love,
      Thelma

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 11:05 pm

[QUOTE=marguerite]Let’s see… I

don’t know the difference between the “H” cities in New Jersey.

fogot I was Thelma (the navigator) and not Louise (the driver)

have spent hundreds of dollars on the internet because the GBSFI website was down.

Yup…everything is normal.

Love,
      Thelma[/QUOTE]

Darling you are Louise, I’m Thelma. I think we need new nicknames. You and I need to stay away from buying on the Internet. Oh that’s right, I’m the one with the bad influence on you. LOL, LOL,LOL I haven’t bought anything in over a week and I am not lying as my nose grows.;) 😉 Talk to you tomorrow Sis.

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 11:19 pm

For the record, the New Jersey babe and I have long, complicated conversations about jewelry and our strong urges to buy some.

The “human resources” department of the company I worked for and the people in charge of my upcoming retirement are located in a New Jersey “H” town. The town has no sidewalks and New Yorkers shudder when we hear its name. The end of June brings my financials down by $700/month with no company-sponsored prescription drug plan and other helpful benefits. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. The human-resources dumbell answering my questions is still shuddering in her cubicle.

Love,
      M

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 11:26 pm

Oh that would be the armpit town of Heightstown? Am I correct?

I’m tired and going to bed now, because if I don’t I will be buying some jewelry

😮 I need to get a life.

Good Night Sister Dearest, she said lovingly.:p :p

• Anonymous
      May 7, 2006 at 11:59 pm

For our next version of NJ Trivial Pursuit…

H I G H T S T O W N is located in Mercer County (wherever that is). There are several ways of getting to the office:

(1) via helicopter (helicopter landing pad is locatednext to the softball field)
      (2) drive, if one can blast past one of the many malls
      (3) New Jersey Transit to Princeton Junction and then a cab, driven by a deranged former employee, to building S

Cheers,
      M