what’s the dealio?

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 1:17 am

Hello Hello Hello Is There Anybody Out There, Just Nod If You Can Here Me. Is There Any Body Home? If I Don’t Get A Response After This One I’m Gonna Give Up And Think You All Are A Bunch Of Snobs.

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 12:49 pm

Annie, please see my other response. I took the time to respond and to email you. You have to understand we are sick like your husband, give things time so that everyone has a chance to see and respond. Take care and email me anytime I am here to help.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 3:46 pm

Hi Annie, I am Natesmom. He has had GBS one year now.
      It looks like you’re feeling kind of panicky and you want an answer really quick. I know how you feel.
      When Nate got sick last year, I watched him going down hill fast and the doctors didn’t know what was wrong.
      I felt very panicky and I wanted someone to help quick.
      You probably have gone on other message board types of websites that have people answering fast.
      This one is not like that. The response time is sometimes slow.
      It looks like you have some good advice here now so don’t give up on us.
      If you want to e-mail some of us, you might get some personal advice quicker. It might help you feel a little less anxious.
      Do whatever you can for the man you love and hang onto your emotions. You both need them to be strong right now. Take care of yourself too.

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 4:05 pm

[QUOTE=annie]Hello Hello Hello Is There Anybody Out There, Just Nod If You Can Here Me. Is There Any Body Home? If I Don’t Get A Response After This One I’m Gonna Give Up And Think You All Are A Bunch Of Snobs.[/QUOTE]

There have been numerious answer to your post. Didn’t you receive any of them them?

Jim C

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 7:10 pm

Annie,

This is most unusual for us – so sorry. I do not know anything about our legal system and my heart goes out to you. It must be that time of year for us as I spent the whole day in bed (work is mad I am sure), but got up just to check this board.

Don’t give up!!!!

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 11:46 pm

Hello Annie,
      We are here and we’ll help as much as we can, so please don’t give up on us. I responded to your other post and I sent you an email too. Tell us more about how we can help you. If you let us know where you and your husband are, someone might have enough knowledge to know how to search through your legal system so that your husband gets the help you need and let us know more about how we can help. Do you need to learn more about GBS, do you need to know about treatments??

And please be aware that this forum has glitches in it and sometimes we lose the forum until it can be repaired. Because of the glitches, we have lost posts. If a day comes and you cannot access, since you are understandably in a panic, I wouldn’t want you to think you’ve been banned. Only scammers are banned, not people who need to vent.

• January 4, 2007 at 10:37 pm

Annie
      WOW! I am home and nodding can you see me? Are you paying attention.
      I can’t HEAR you. We offer quick responses by instant people. So fast they are faster than light, you need to be paying attention.

• Anonymous
      January 4, 2007 at 11:19 pm

I already posted this on another one of your threads, but it add it here, in case you didn’t read it yet…

Annie,
      I am just curiuous about your posting, as I see you first posted (& probably joined) less than 2 days ago, have had numerous responses to your threads, but have not responded in turn. Some have asked questions, but you have not answered any of them.
      When I was trying WW last spring, I joined their forum, but found that by the time I had put a serious post/question out there, it was on page two within about 10-20 minutes, where no one even saw the post anymore. I got so sick of people posting things like what did you have for breakfast, or I am so sick of work this afternoon, or I am so mad at my DH, that I soon gave up.

This is a serious forum, with some very knowledable people, so please respect that by responding to people who are genuinely trying to help you…