What’s on TV?

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 1:44 pm

[COLOR=red]Hey All[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=red][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=red]The new fall season is coming up, and besides the tv show “HOUSE” (on Fox) and “Law and Order” does anything else look good?[/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.smileyset.com/temp/TELEVISION/blink.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 5:56 pm

Dear Dave:

The best thing that may appear on TV this fall is “The Amazing Screw-on Head” on the Scifi Channel. You can see the pilot by going to scifi.com, hit the search function, and type in “Amazing Screw On Head”. This might be the funniest show on TV ever! Lets check out my checklist of things which make a great show:

Monkeys…….check
      Zombies…….check

****This show gets two extra credit checks because it has HOMICIDAL ZOMBIE MONKEYS WITH MACHINE GUNS!!**********

Explosions…..check
      High Body Count ……..Check
      Rage against the Machine in the soundtrack …….. no check
      So funny you could wet yourself …….Check
      No useless dialogue wasted on plot developement …….Check
      More than 10 ways in which someone dies …… Check

This show gets an 9 out of 8 checks, so you can see that this show is going to kick so much butt they are going to have to import some from Canada.

Lee

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 6:01 pm

I like Prison Break.. New season starts Monday and the last 2 episodes of rescue me should kick u know what;)

• Anonymous
      August 20, 2006 at 7:52 pm

[SIZE=”2″][COLOR=”Blue”]CSI and CSI MIAMI. I’m hooked!:D [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 6:37 pm

[COLOR=red]How many CSI’s are there? :confused: [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 6:50 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”]There are 3, captain Dave, But I don’t like CSI new york![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 9:23 pm

[COLOR=red]We also like ‘Rescue Me’ on FX. Season finalie Tuesday 8-22-06 ๐Ÿ™ [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 10:56 pm

I’m hooked on the reality shows, so I’m waiting for AMAZING RACE and hope I’m right with the name DANCING WITH THE STARS.

I do like HOUSE and as long as it doesn’t compete with one of the above, will watch that.

• Anonymous
      August 21, 2006 at 11:06 pm

I am loving “Life on Mars”, which is on BBC America. Just love the British humour.

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 9:16 am

TV Shows,
      I watched the new show Vanished last night and it was pretty good. Also like the Closer on cable. Without A Trace is also one of my favorites. There is a new show called Jericho that looks promising but it hasn’t started yet.
      Lea

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2006 at 10:28 am

Lea,

I also love The Closer, I think more for Kyra Sydgewick than anything else ….. “Thaynk yew soo very muuuch.” ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 1:03 pm

Lee, I never pictured you as a Rage Against the Machine fan… interesting. Now I got a tune stuck in my head.

I am waiting for House and Lost. Lost better get the groove on quick or they will lose me.

I’ve been enjoying Eureka on Sci-Fi on Tuesday nights. It is twisted enough for me. I would love to live in that place. Oh and on Sci-Fi I am addicted to Stargate SG1 – except my dream man only produces/directs now. I need my hero ‘McGyver’. I wonder when Battlestar Gallatica (?sp) will start back?

Oh, and History channel has been showing lots of ‘Ancient’ stuff that I really enjoy. I think I am a reincarnated Egyptian. Go figure.

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 3:42 pm

[COLOR=”Blue”]Project Runway……..tonight 9pm cst on BRAVO TV. Reality t.v. at it’s best.[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 4:49 pm

[COLOR=red]’Recsue Me’ was really good last night[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      August 23, 2006 at 6:38 pm

I quite enjoy watching Rock Star SuperNova – although I missed it last night. I dont think a lot of the contestants are as good as some were for the INXS one last year. But my [B]FAV is Dilana[/B], and by the way, she is a South Afican ‘chick’ just like me. Her being South African in no way influences my decision, she is just brilliant at any song she sings, and her stage presence is awsome compared to the others.

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2006 at 7:55 am

I can’t wait until Smith starts. looks interesting.:)

• Anonymous
      September 4, 2006 at 11:32 pm

[COLOR=red]the TV show ‘HOUSE’ is on this Tuesday on Fox![/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [IMG]http://www.smileygenerator.us/community/html/emoticons/laugh.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      September 5, 2006 at 4:53 am

Huff, Closer, Monk and any variation of Law & Order are my favorites.

Regrds,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 1:15 am

whats a tv?

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2006 at 1:15 pm

[COLOR=red]’ER’ is coming back next Thursday if you’re interested![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 15, 2006 at 4:35 pm

I thought it was last night, so I taped it …… when I sat down to watch it I was very dissapointed. Oh well, next week should be good

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 11:08 am

I watched Men In Trees last nite and it is pretty good. New Show
      Lea

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 9:25 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]What are we watching? football, football, football, and more football, in between the weather channel which has us in a tornado watch![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 16, 2006 at 11:58 pm

[B]TNA Impact Wrestling ![/B]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 1:40 am

[COLOR=red]WWE Smackdown and RAW for me![IMG]http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Wrestling/bossman.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://www.smileyarena.com/emoticons/Packs/Wrestling/undertaker2.gif[/IMG][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 1:00 pm

Nascar race at New hampshire on TNT

• Anonymous
      September 17, 2006 at 1:55 pm

Anybody get BBC America? Channel 264 on Direct TV.

• Anonymous
      October 3, 2006 at 2:32 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]I have dish network it’s on channel 135![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 12:27 pm

[B]Lost[/B] starts tonight!!!

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 12:55 pm

Has anybody ever seen a hospital show (i.e. House, ER, Scrubs, Bones, etc.) with an episode relating to GBS / CIDP?

I am not allowed to watch hospital shows, in general, since my wife is a doc and it reminds her too much of work. But, I could always sneak into the bedroom to watch a TV episode if it was that intriguing.

But for now, I will watch Greg Maddux pitch whenever possible.

(I also really like Prison Break!)

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 7:06 pm

[QUOTE=Swimm]Has anybody ever seen a hospital show (i.e. House, ER, Scrubs, Bones, etc.) with an episode relating to GBS / CIDP?

I am not allowed to watch hospital shows, in general, since my wife is a doc ..[/QUOTE]
      I’ve been watching lots of hospital shows but never one about GBS/CIDP. I am sure I would remember that one.
      We spend 3 days a week babysitting our granddaughter. Our daughter is a second year resident in Emergency Medicine. Sofar she hasn’t complained yet about us watching these shows. Maybe her crazy shifts make her so tired she doesn’t care ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 8:15 pm

[COLOR=red]The TV show ‘HOUSE’ has mentioned it a few times![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 4, 2006 at 10:42 pm

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Jericho, Without a Trace, CSI NY ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 12:11 am

jericho, friday night lights, the nine, and kidnapped on thursday ther is survivor

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 12:52 am

house! i like the new music!:)

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 10:54 am

Tried “Lost” again last night and am still totally “lost” :confused: . Maybe that’s the purpose of the show. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 4:12 pm

[COLOR=”black”]The Local News ![/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 7:56 pm

Bear in the Big Blue House :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2006 at 11:02 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]One weird CSI had dead people talking to each other .[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 6, 2006 at 12:28 am

ER and Greys anatomy

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 12:30 am

[FONT=”Fixedsys”]Movie on the Sundance Channel called Southern Belles.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 9:26 pm

[FONT=”Fixedsys”]CSI Miami ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 11:25 pm

DVD- famous passenger trains of the 50’s & 60’s.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 11:56 pm

WOW, I just watched a movie on Sci-Fi channel called REST STOP, I had to put my hand over my eyes and peek through my fingers during some parts. If I understood correctly, you can get a DVD and you have three choices for an ending.

• Anonymous
      October 7, 2006 at 11:58 pm

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]The Shaft on the movie channel xtra, free preview wknd on dish network.[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 14, 2006 at 10:07 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]The National League playoffs, St Louis Cardinals vs New York Mets[/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 3:13 pm

News –about the earthquake in Hawaii

• Anonymous
      October 15, 2006 at 6:45 pm

[FONT=”Courier New”]NBC nightly news ![/FONT]

• Anonymous
      October 18, 2006 at 10:04 pm

[FONT=”Century Gothic”]CSI New York[/FONT]