What is Your Dream?

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 12:59 am

In another thread, Kit asked the question “What is your dream?” I thought it would be fun and help us to get to know something more about each other ๐Ÿ™‚

So here goes:

My dream is to grow a huge organic vegetable & herb garden and several flower gardens that I will be able to care for. Oh yes, and a green house for the winter months!

Never stop dreaming ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 9:33 am

What a great idea.
      Mine is to move with my darling husband to Rosshire in Scotland and have a Baba 40 (oh heck, this is a dream, a Hans Christian 60) and operate a B&B and sail boat charter.

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 1:38 pm

My dream is to win the California State Lotto (Mega or Super version) in 2007. Then my wife and I can retire and travel anywhere in the world and escape the “rat race”. GBS (survivor since 4/2005) delays my progress in life but haven’t throw in the towel yet! It’s like the movie “Ground Hog Day” w/Bill Murray and Andie McDowall. Sooner or later life will have a happy ending.

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 2:00 pm

My dream is to be able to open an animal shelter for all kinds of homeless animals, with enought vets to give them all good health care, and enough room for them to roam safely, and enough shelter, and loving assistants to give them all plenty of TLC.

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 5:56 pm

My dream is to move to the country, start a family and live on the land. Why can’t I get my Native American fiance to see eye to eye with me on this one?

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2006 at 7:31 pm

My dream is to get married, have children and help bring technology to the disadvantaged and poor.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2006 at 8:18 pm

My dream? “I can’t tell you, but i know it’s mine”. And I am not being flippant.

• Anonymous
      November 26, 2006 at 11:54 pm

love the dreaming!!!
      i would love to take our boat and move out to the lake, fish,have cookouts and sit under the stars…….

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2006 at 7:50 pm

i guess i’m living my dream since i was asked that question when i posted the thread; “the island girl is back”. a lot of my dreams were shattered when i was diagnosed with gbs, but now i have to create new dreams. these new dreams are, traveling with my husband and trying things like the parasailing i accomplished on our trip last week. i danced at my sister-in-laws wedding. (my hubby was holding on to me), but it still counts. i would love to be financially set in life so my hubby can stop working and live out our dreams together. i guess we all need something to reach for in life. keep dreaming. dreams do come true.:)

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2006 at 11:00 pm

[COLOR=magenta]My Dream,[/COLOR]
      [COLOR=magenta][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=magenta]Is to be a lawyer/ Nurse. See before GBS I was going to go to law school and go for family law. Now I would like to become a nurse then go to law school. Then one day get married have at least two children. I know the name for a boy but still thinking of the girls name. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ [/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 6:20 pm

My dream is for world peace…..LOL, ONLY KIDDING, but not really. My dream is for every single one of us on this chat board to recover and be at peace with thereself, including myself. This might sound a little selfish, but I do want us all to recover 100%, if that’s even poossible. xoxoxoxo Roxie

• Anonymous
      December 3, 2006 at 10:00 pm

My dream is to be able to teach the lay public about GBS. To teach another Emergency Medical Technician class again. BUT my wish is for everyone here to be 100% cured of GBS and also to find a cure.
      Karla ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      December 7, 2006 at 10:31 pm

Karla,

Are you near Chicago? My cell phone # is 630-589-4990 if you ever want to chat.

Shannon