What do you collect?

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 2:05 pm

Before getting GBS in 4/1/05, I was a collector of many things since 1968. Sports and non sports cards, comic books, toys, etc. Everything was fun back then when just comleting the set was rewarding enough. Now value and condition takes over everything. What do you collect? Maybe I can find someone on this website to wheel and deal (cash and trade) to pass the time away while the nerves heal at a snails pace. I live in California (earthquake country). Hoping to get back to work by 5/1/07 (a huge miracle in itself).

Peace “+” …

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 2:42 pm

Regarding things that I collect,
      Mostly bills from health care and wheelchair repair places. As well as denial forms from medicare. Takes up a lot of my “valuable time”
      LEA

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 3:26 pm

[QUOTE=learthur]Regarding things that I collect,
      Mostly bills from health care and wheelchair repair places. As well as denial forms from medicare. Takes up a lot of my “valuable time”
      LEA[/QUOTE]

Thank You for the laughs Larry.:) How true this is.

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 6:35 pm

😉 EOB’s and leaves since I can’t get out there and deal with them:eek:

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 8:52 pm

I collect those bills, eobs, and all sorts of junk mail. on the better side of things, i collect moose things-statues, blankets, figurines ect., and scotty dogs. any with scotties just like moose. fishing lures and northern woods objects also. does fabric, yarn and needlecrafts count? if so then that too.:)

• Anonymous
      February 17, 2007 at 10:15 pm

Pens all sizes and shapes.

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 1:35 am

Hippo’s ….. Any statue, art or woodcarving related to Hippo’s.

(My favorite place is sitting on the grass, with a glass of wine, watching the Hippo’s, with their young, playing in the water at sundown. Also, listening to them – the grunting noise they make – at 5am, return from the river to ‘their’ dam. To me, they represent my ‘heritage’, and not the most dangerous animal in Africa.)

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 11:48 am

I collect anything made from copper and decorative water ewers.

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 11:57 am

[FONT=”Book Antiqua”]Photos of my grandkids & lighthouses.[/FONT]
      [IMG]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/dustdemon/ebay126.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 12:11 pm

My son Eric, & my grandkids Will, Jordan, Jenna, & Brittany !
      [IMG]http://http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e251/dustdemon/christmas2006011.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 12:29 pm

Frank used to collect light houses, he had a good collection, plus we had lighthouse paintings , anything nautical too. He decorated the family room with all of the light house collectables.He grew up spending his summers on the water of South Hampton(Hampton Bays), NY, then we moved to a beach community after his GBS so we could be near the beach which he loved so much. Now my son Mike has all of the collection.

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 6:25 pm

I collect all editions of various books.

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 8:18 pm

After considering this I came to the conclusion that the only thing I have collected over the years is: [B]Regrets[/B] 🙁

• February 18, 2007 at 8:32 pm

No regrets here but lots and lots of penquin. I started collecting them before they were “in” and much harder to find.

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 8:51 pm

Since GBS and CIDP Pills…red ones,blue ones,capsules,tablets,and caplets.If I take all my medicine each day I no longer have to eat!

• Anonymous
      February 18, 2007 at 10:13 pm

After thinking about it, I guess I have been collecting memories. It seems I have a photographic memory, but a few years ago someone glued the lens cap on. :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      February 19, 2007 at 1:34 am

Until last year I collected little plastic wind up toys – all of them different. Last year I donated the whole collection (over 100) to the Feline Foundation for sale at their annual bazaar to raise money to help homeless cats.

• Anonymous
      February 19, 2007 at 2:31 am

i collect vx800 parts, mostly spare – currently looking for oem windscreen.

my collection is not that stable, as i’ve given many parts away to fellow vx-ers in need,
      ferenc
      ps hope you enjoyed a great bay area weekend!