What aare you thankful for this Thanksgiving?

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2010 at 1:56 pm

My family always spends a few moments before diving into the turkey (save the neck for me Clark). This year I am going to say how thankful I am that I was well enough to cook that bird and be able to carve it up. I am going to thank God for the progress I have made in my recovery and ask his help for all of my you, my friends. Happy Thanksgiving! ๐Ÿ™‚

• November 23, 2010 at 3:00 pm

hey mallard

cheers to you and all enjoying time with friends and good food, simple comforts can be a great distraction from GBS

best

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2010 at 5:39 pm

I am thankful that I can walk on two feet, function almost normally and can pull up my own zipper
      Harryb

• November 24, 2010 at 2:17 am

I am thankful for being able to walk…even if it isnt hiking and climbing hills anymore. I am also very thankful to be able to provide a meal for my family…

I am also thankful for finding this family when I needed it most. Thank you to all who have helped me through the rough times and filled me with information and strength!

Happy Indulgence day ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2010 at 8:00 am

Thankful for what recovery I have made.
      Thankful for the recovery my brother has made.
      Thankful for family and extended family.
      Thankful for this 2010 Thanksgiving Day, answered prayers and being able to give thanks for those blessings.

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Shirley

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2010 at 12:15 pm

I’m thankful for many things this year. ๐Ÿ™‚

I feel great mentally and physically. Today is my last day of work until Monday (thank God!!). I’m thankful for my recovery and though I may not be anywhere near 100%, I remember when I was totally dependent on others.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend regardless of how or if they celebrate the holiday.

Take care,

Tina

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2010 at 4:13 pm

As always I’m thankful for IVIG.

I’m thankful for my good friends who have been through hell & back with me.

I’m thankful for Emily’s best friend who has been a blessing & is so understanding.

I’m thankful for roller skates because Emily has been ROLLERSKATING for 3 weeks now (she’s taking classes) and has moved up to the intermediate level!

And finally I’m thankful for hope. Because without hope I just don’t know how I would have handled these last (almost) 5 years.

Kelly

• Anonymous
      November 24, 2010 at 5:45 pm

I’m thankful for all of you, and another year on planet EARTH!:)

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2010 at 11:38 am

I’m thankful for my family’s support and I’m thankful for all the help and support I have received from all of you on this site

My God bless you all on this Thanksgiving day.

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2010 at 2:45 pm

Happy Thanksgiving all.

I’m thankful for this group. Even though I’m not a big poster, I do read and follow everyone’s progress and advice. I always felt so alone with CIDP, but it’s always good to come on here and know I am not!

Dawn
      xxoo

• Anonymous
      November 25, 2010 at 8:07 pm

I am thankful for the fact that I could cook the entire Thanksgiving dinner, clear the table & do all of the dishes! I remember too well the 3 years that I couldn’t. Luckily I am having a good day today & was able to truly enjoy this Thanksgiving. I hope you all did as well.
      (Hubby did help with the dressing & turkey & carve it up, he also spent two hours plowing the driveway & getting the snow off the roof this morning, so that he could pick up our mothers & one of my sons who is disabled.)