Well I am just here to say hello!

• Anonymous
      April 28, 2007 at 9:41 pm

I just don’t seem to be able to get to a computer very often to share with you guys whats up in my life. I am currently beginning to start to use a 4 wheeled walker but since I’ve been in a chair for approxamatly 2 and half years it is really difficult. I have also found out another medical marvel my left leg is 2 centimetre’s shorter than my right and that sorted out why I limped all the time and why my hip and back always hurt so bad. I keep getting sick and tired but I struggle through that each day. 🙁 I hope to see you guys at the next forum if any one knows anything about it mabye they could let me know where it is going to be. I have to go as I am haveing to pay for this time per minute. Good luck every one love you you all very much and miss you lots. I couldn’t find my last thread. I looked high and low but it dissapeared so this is now my new thread.

Lots of prayers your way
      Sonja

• Anonymous
      April 28, 2007 at 11:08 pm

Sonja, did you know that the next conference is only in 2008? As far as I know a venue has not been decided yet.

• Anonymous
      April 29, 2007 at 12:41 pm

Sonja, I thought there was going to be one up in Canada, at least I thought that is what I was told. Here’s hoping you can get up and walk soon, without any problems. Big Hugs.:)

• Anonymous
      May 3, 2007 at 10:48 am

Sonja ~ it’s so good to hear from you again. What a trouper you are!! Please keep in touch when you can. I think about and pray for you often 🙂