welcome back to all of us

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 7:48 pm

brandy,

thx for letting us know the sub forums are now up & running. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2006 at 1:05 pm

Hello to all our friends, welcome back!!

This is a on going process. Hope the forums are going strong soon. Please let those of us who have been here and you are still in contact with them know we are up and running again.

Since it has been a couple of months since we have been together, please let me know if there is anything I or the foundation can do for you.

Good Health.

• May 22, 2006 at 2:50 pm

Hi-

I’m not a frequent visitor anymore but knew the forums had disappeared when I came here looking for an answer and found the site down. Glad to see it back. Don’t need it all the time but when I do, it’s always so wonderful to get advice from those who know!

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2006 at 10:11 pm

I had no clue you were all “gone” for a while. One of the gracious members (Thanks again, John) e-mailed me to let me know of the new site etc. I haven’t learned yet if all of those old threads are gone completely. There was a ton of valuable information and discussion and it will be so difficult to rebuild them, but if that’s the way it is, I know all will benefit a second time. We may even learn something new! It’s good to see familiar names again (I did change mine a little.) and I hope all of you are better than you were yesterday and not as good as you will be tomorrow.

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 12:45 am

Hi All Glad To See We Are Back In Business! Missed Coming Here And Getting Info. Have A Great Memorial Day!:)

• Anonymous
      May 27, 2006 at 4:45 am

HI Gwenn! I remember you from the old forum…….glad you found us….welcome back!!:)

Perry

• Anonymous
      May 28, 2006 at 11:12 pm

Hi Gene,

You are a cornerstone to this website for many of us. I miss the old website personal logos. It is difficult to scan down the threads to see who you recognize. But I am so glad that we are back together.

Laura

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2006 at 8:16 am

hi laura,

thx. good to see you again too. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      June 2, 2006 at 11:46 pm

i am back I thought my support was lost and gone forever.

• July 10, 2006 at 5:18 pm

Hello everyone!!! It’s nice to see so many familiar names again. I hope i can catch up with everyone again.

Greg

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2006 at 12:29 pm

I am so happy that it is back I missed it very much you all do not know how much 🙂

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 12:58 am

Welcome Home Zeesuezee!!! glad to see you’re back!:)

• Anonymous
      July 12, 2006 at 8:24 pm

Thank you dearly to the selfless folks that got the forums back up and running.