weather induced aches

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 6:44 am

hello again, does anyone else find that the weather effects the aches and pains when they have gbs, we have snow at the minute over here in the uk and I have found since the weather has got colder I seem to have more than the usual aches and pains. In the summertime the hotter it is, the worse it effects my breathing.

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 8:44 am

Yes, However, weather changes do not just inpact gbs patients. People with other afflictions or injuries have similar complaints. Even a key I have will always unlock a door but when the weather changes it will not lock the door. Strange but true.

• Anonymous
      February 9, 2007 at 10:22 am

Yes Shell,

🙁 Many have spoken about the same problem.

Juse one of many threads discussing this include this one, sorry, limited time to look up more…..
      cut and paste … gbs-cidp.org/forums/showthread.php?t=1299&highlight=weather

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 1:29 pm

My son Nate gets much more pain especially in his hands when its cold.
      He gets so cold so easy now so it just makes it worse when the weather is cold.
      We will be getting rain later today and tomorrow and he is already talking about his hands and even his arms hurting more right now.
      I don’t know exactly what it is from but I know barometric changes hurt my arthritis more when its going to rain.

• Anonymous
      February 10, 2007 at 8:31 pm

Yup! I am at my best between 70* – 75*F. Why I live where the temps can go from 0* to 110* F is a mystery! Oh yes, I fell in love and this is where my husbands work is ~ with our son . . . lol 🙂