Wash Post article on Swine Flu vaccine & GBS

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2009 at 10:23 pm

Is there a history lesson from the swine flu of ’76?

Scientists look closely for side effects of vaccine after earlier version caused outbreak of rare form of paralysis

By David Brown
      Washington Post Staff Writer

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/11/27/AR2009112703248.html

• April 13, 2011 at 6:12 pm

I know my seasonal flu vaccine I received on November 5, 2011 (which included the H1N1) caused me to come down with CIDP. I was perfectly healthy up until I received the vaccine. About 7 days after receiving the vaccine I had a weird numb foot. Then it progressed to tingling. I saw a neurologist and she did a EMG and NCS and said both of my legs show moderate slowing of the nerve conduction. So we did more testing, spinal tap, blood tests, MRI and conclude I have CIDP. So it had to have been the flu vaccine as I did not have any viral illness around the time I came down with the symtoms. I didn’t report it to the government. Maybe I should but I am not sure how to do it. It is ironic. I did something to hopefully keep me healthy and now i have a horrible disease that will last a lifetime and most likely make me very sick down the way. I will never get another vaccine or will my daughter for that fact.

• Anonymous
      April 13, 2011 at 8:16 pm

[COLOR=”Green”][SIZE=”2″]I had a flu shot in 2007 in Nov and had the signs of GBS the 1st of Dec. Mine was from a flu shot. The swine flu shot in the 70s GBS jumped almost 30% and the Goverment took it off and shut up and has almost buried it. I nor 90% of people in the medical field will touch this shot. The shot is only good for last years flu and doe not protect in anyway against new flus for this year. There is research that over 40% of polio from the 40s and 50s was from GBS. In France it is called FRENCH POLIO. The flu shot does more damage than good and should be banned world wide. (Lakoda)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

• April 14, 2011 at 8:28 am

Has anyone tried to go after the government and get compensation for what the flu shot did to them. I think it is only right the since I have to live with this condition for the rest of my life because I trusted the government that they should help compensate me so that I can pay my medical bills and just cost of living. I would not even know how to begin going after the vaccine compensation fund.

• April 14, 2011 at 8:28 am

Has anyone tried to go after the government and get compensation for what the flu shot did to them. I think it is only right the since I have to live with this condition for the rest of my life because I trusted the government that they should help compensate me so that I can pay my medical bills and just cost of living. I would not even know how to begin going after the vaccine compensation fund.

• April 14, 2011 at 9:12 am

some people have tried with no results. I have reaffirmed my position to not trust the gov. to help you in any way, not even to investigate the attempted murder of my father in a public aide nursing home, where he was given such a high dose of unprescribed morphine that it put him in a coma and he suffered a stroke. We have state documentation of missing morphine and the results of the tox screen I requested and every gov agency is pushing me from one place to another. Nobody in the gov cares about anyone. sad but true. makes you wonder if they want to “thin” the population via vaccine, nursing home abuse, whatever. sorry so whinny this early, I am just frustrated

• Anonymous
      April 15, 2011 at 7:03 pm

Perhaps seeing a lawyer in a big firm is the way to go. I say Big firm, because a small law firm does not usually have the financial resources to go against the government or hospital. I see ads for lawsuits against pharmaceuticals on tv all the time. I would call many of those and get a feel for their abilities.
      Dawn, I agree that they are thinning the herd and have been for years…especially vaccines.