Wanna read some great news?!

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 9:40 pm

Well Y’all,

We lost that thread I’ve been working on for six months that I called “Rituxanisms”.

Here’s the latest news:

Tonight, my wife Kay tested my reflexes in my knees.

THEY ARE BACK – MY REFLEXES ARE BACK!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ :p ๐Ÿ˜‰

And I’m getting stronger!

Next Rituxan infusion 2 June 2006

Yeee Haaawwww!

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 9:42 pm

Hi Eric,

What wonderful news. Keep up the good work and of course keep us posted

๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 10:35 pm

Dear Eric:

That is just incredible news! Congratulations. Just goes to show you that healing doesn’t have to be on a schedule. Never give up.

Lee

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2006 at 10:47 pm

Eric,
      I can’t begin to tell you what joy I receive in your posts. To hear what you have gotten back is nothing short of a miracle. I am also very happy where I am at physically, now if I could just get rid of this fatigue! If I just listen to my body & take even a one hour “power nap” each day, what a difference that makes. Please do keep us posted on each new achievement. It is so uplifting for those still going through dark days.
      Blessings, Pam

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 11:31 am

Eric,

That is awesome, congrats.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 12:24 pm

This is what I need to keep reading. All the possitive posts and even the ones about the tiniest of brags! What a thrill your progress must give you! I know it only made my attitude a little bit more hopeful and possitive about this illness!

Thanks everyone for sharing. Congratulations ericvance!

WHAT A FEELING! Is the song that I am hearing in my head! I am waiting to get tested to see if my reflexes are back yet. Again from a forum post I am reminded to be patient!

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 12:31 pm

Hi Eric,

For those of us who have seen where you’ve been, and the setbacks you had along the way, you’ve come along ways. Take care and keep pushing upwards.

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 12:36 pm

Eric,

What wonderful news! As a rituxan patient, I also have experienced some progress. In last week’s appointment with my neuro I now have some sensory temperature and pain reaction. He said my small fiber nerves are stronger but not the large fiber.

Hang in there and let’s keep hoping in more for the future.

Peace,
      Pat

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 7:27 pm

Congratulations on your newest improvement. You must be very excited.
      I hope the best for your recovery.

Take Care,
      Emily

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 9:12 pm

Congratulations! Isn’t it a great feeling to know that there is improvement even when you can’t really feel it from one day to the next.

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2006 at 10:49 pm

Glad to hear it Eric. I have been wondering about you. I too had reflexes in both knees last Monday for the first time in around ten years. Rituxan is still working for me as well. Dr. U schedules me every six months now instead of the usual one or three for the neurological visit. Seems he is happy as well. I asked him if Rituxan was gaining any ground as a front line treatment for cidp, and he said no, due to the fact of the lack of testing for such a rare disease.

Keep up the progress my friend and drop me a line sometime if you get time.