Views count only updates when a post is made

• Anonymous
      April 13, 2008 at 11:55 pm

It looks like views only updates when a post is made. What up?

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2008 at 5:44 am

mauricette,

if by views you mean a thread, they do only come to the top when someone adds a reply to it. but all the threads are there. the search button naer the top can help you locate an old thread. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2008 at 7:14 am

Maybe this isn’t the same thing but my front page of the forums has never updated, even with the new website. The same “last posts” in each forum has never changed, the “currently viewing members” always has the same four people and the “newest member” hasn’t changed since August 2006. Once I’m actually in a forum (Main or CIDP etc.) then the posts are all updated. And I’m just curious too if the email notification has been restored or not… it’s really helpful to get an email that says I have a private message since I’m such a space cadet I frequently forget to look…
      😮

• Anonymous
      April 14, 2008 at 12:07 pm

Julie,
      The front page of the forum was damaged when the “old forum” was hacked and since we never got it back to the way it used to be, I guess it couldn’t be restored, so it just froze. I miss the count of how many new members join each day, it made it so much easier to welcome them.

I get messages in my home email that I have a private message. You have to make your home email available to use to get the notice of a PM.

• Anonymous
      April 19, 2008 at 10:52 am

It appears the web guy has fixed this problem. Thanks web guy.