Vaccines and Neurological Disorders

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2007 at 11:01 am

Wednesday, June 27, 2007
      Vaccines and Neurological Disorders
      From Mercola.com

Vaccinations are very neurotoxic and have been associated with many neurological disorders, like encephalopathies, epilepsy, convulsions, ADD, LD, autism, mental retardation, depression, anxiety, CNS disorders, paralysis, Guillain-Barre Syndrome, nerve deafness, blindness and SIDS.
      Cut and paste the following for a link to the entire article

http://healthydialog.blogspot.com/2007/06/vaccines-and-neurological-disorders.html

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2007 at 11:15 am

great info. every gbser should print this out along w the url & circulate as seen fit. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      July 1, 2007 at 10:13 am

[B]Thank you John for that info. Everyone should be aware of the dangers of vaccines.Most people I talk to about vaccines are not aware of the illnesses that can come from vaccines or they just refuse to believe any of it.[/B]

• Anonymous
      July 1, 2007 at 6:18 pm

Agree very important information.

• Anonymous
      November 23, 2007 at 9:57 pm

You are right, my husband had weakness in legs and arms, 11 month ago, we went to the hospital next day to ER they did a lot of test and didn’t find nothing abnormal, he was admitted to do more test, after admission he was administered flu and pneumonia vaccines, after few hours he received the vaccines he was completely paralized, the neurology came next day after he was paralized and diagnosed him with GBS, but he said that the vaccines don’t have nothing to do with his condition., now he still dependent, he is walking very slow with crutches, and get tired very easy, and need assitance for many shores of the daily living., we believed that my husband had a negative reaction to the vaccines.
      Cecil