update on Daniel

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2007 at 6:25 pm

don’t know if anyone will remember my posts at beginning of year about my 21 year old son Dan. just to update anyone who does ,after his treatment with Campath in january his progress has been truly wonderful! right now he is at his friends house having driven there himself, he is walking really well with very little foot drop and not always using his stick. upper body strength is brilliant. he walked to meet his little sister from school last week. When he walked in to his neurologist appt. 2 weeks ago, his neuro shook his head and said ‘absolutely unbelievable’ , said it is the most dramatic recovery from such a chronic condition that he has ever seen.of course he, and we, are aware that he could relapse in the future, but right now things are great and I’m sure you will all hope too that it stays that way!

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2007 at 9:19 pm

I glad Dan is doing so well. Don’t worry about what may or may not happen in the future, just enjoy what’s happening now.

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2007 at 9:55 pm

What a great brag to share! These are the kinds of stories we need to read more often. Usually when people get better and more active they forget to come back and tell us how they are doing! IMPRESSIVE! Congratulations! Mom you did a great job as caregiver. You made it happen! Made that road to recovery a pleasant one! Nice Job!