update/family death

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 12:31 am

Hi all. First, I want to say that I was having trouble posting, so to all of you that I tried to send words of encouragement, i’m sorry they didn’t to through.

also, my mom passed away suddenly last week. i have no parents now. this has been really hard, and has also taken a physical toll. i should be strong since i got my ivig last week but i think the stress is taking it out of me.

anyway, sorry that i haven’t been here lately, but please keep me in your thoughts. if you feel i deserve that. but even if i don’t, she does. she was the best.

i know i don’t know you for real, but i do feel that i’ve become close to you. all my best wishes go to all of you — after all, we’re in this together.

ct

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 12:49 am

Caryn,

I am sorry to hear of the loss of your mom. I have just prayed for you for strength and comfort at this difficult time.

Bless you
      Blu

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 1:04 am

Caryn

My thoughts and prayers go out to you…I’m so sorry that your mother has
      passed on. You aren’t alone…you have all of us…we are here for you.

Miami Girl

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 1:09 am

Caryn,
      You and your mother will be in my prayers each day. I know how hard it is to loose both parents. I pray that God will give you the courage and strength in this very difficult time.

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 3:15 am

thank you for your words of encouragement. i guess i’m not the only one who can’t sleep 😉

you guys are the best.

i’m going to try (again) to go to sleep.

caryn

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 7:16 am

Caryn ,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. You are in my prayers.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 7:59 am

Caryn of course you are worthy and deserving of our thoughts and prayers. I will keep you in my heart and send prayers out for you–for strength as you move throught this very difficult and sad time of loss. I’m so sorry to hear of your burden. Be gentle and patient with yourself. And lean on us as much as you want and need–we’re here for you.

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 9:00 am

Caryn,

Sorry to hear of your loss. I still miss my mother…I’ll keep you in my prayers. Take care of yourself – that’s important at this time.

Cathy

• October 25, 2007 at 10:34 am

Caryn,
      I am so sorry about your mom. I will be thinking about you and praying that you stay strong! I will call you today.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      October 25, 2007 at 9:45 pm

Caryn, I’m sorry to hear of Your Loss. You are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Hun, You don’t need to apologize for anything, You are Family, We understand. Let Us know if there is anything You need, seriously. Please Take Good Care of Yourself, especially while You are going through All this Stress. Hugs!

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2007 at 1:15 pm

[B]Hi Caryn,

Please accept my Deepest sympathy on the passing of your Mom.We all care about one another here. We feel your pain. If it weren’t for the great family here, I never would have gotten through the death of my husband and my dearest friend in the world. We hold each other up emotionally and will be here for you to talk, cry or whatever you are feeling.

Big hugs coming your way[/B]

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2007 at 4:24 pm

Hello Caryn,
      We are here to hug you and cry with you because we’re family “we feel what you feel”.

Please keep in mind that the 2008 symposium will be in the Chicago area in November. It would help you to meet some of us.

[IMG]http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/3664/prayersbeingsaiddv2.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2007 at 7:09 pm

Caryn,
      I am just getting caught up after being away for a while. I am so sorry for your grief. Losing parents is life changing. Take it slowly and let every feeling come and let time show you the way. I am glad you can come here for support.
      Peace,
      Linda

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2007 at 7:32 pm

Please accept my sympathy on the loss of your mother. Moms are so special and it is hard to imagine life without them.

I have said a prayer for comfort for your broken heart. Let your friends here help you through this painful time in your life.

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2007 at 10:45 pm

Caryn,
      Sorry about the loss of your mom.You are in my prayers, be blessed.