up date jim 101

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 4:52 am

Jesus Saves Live Love One Another And Learn .

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 4:59 am

Jim, venting does help and this is the place to do it! I’m truly sorry that the doc has changed her story. As if you don’t have trials enough in your life! Just know that your family here cares and I’ll keep you in my prayers. Hugs for you and your wife.

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 5:02 am

[QUOTE=Judi Z]Jim, venting does help and this is the place to do it! I’m truly sorry that the doc has changed her story. As if you don’t have trials enough in your life! Just know that your family here cares and I’ll keep you in my prayers. Hugs for you and your wife.[/QUOTE]
      THANK YOU:D WE NEED ITS ROLLER COASTER.

• November 13, 2008 at 10:52 am

Jim, so sorry things are going badly. Is there a neighboring state you live close to that you could see another doc in? Maybe the neighboring state would be closer? (don’t know where you live) Is there any assistance available from the hospital you go to? Maybe there is some kind of voucher system for car rides. Are you a senior citizen? If so, maybe there is a group in your neighborhood. Maybe the rotary club in your neighborhood? What about a social worker at the hospital your doc is affiliated with? I am so sorry, I feel terrible I cannot offer you any real help. Good luck.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      November 13, 2008 at 12:55 pm

Jim, sorry to hear about the doc and finances. Medical stuff is a joke. As for getting where you need to go, ask your church or one close by. I know that most churches have people who would be more than happy to help. If you want some ideas, contact me and I can put you in touch with some people. god luck! I’m praying for you!