U.S. Experts Deny Problems With HPV Vaccine

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 7:42 am

U.S. Experts Deny Problems With HPV Vaccine

Link to the entire summary
      http://www.statesman.com/health/content/sh…rss/602146.html”

Health Highlights: Feb. 22, 2007
      Austin American-Statesman (subscription) – Austin,TX,USA
      There also have been three reports of Guillian-Barre syndrome, a debilitating condition that has been associated with other vaccines, the wire service said. …

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 8:25 am

more usa expert sayings;

ddt is save for humans
      the flu shot does not cause gbs
      brownie, you’re doing a hell of a job
      we’re winning the war
      the coalition is holding together

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2007 at 11:34 am

Hi Jfitzen,

Thanks for the info – the link (copy & paste) didn’t work for me, but I found another link that I believe is the same article here: [url]http://nursetips.blogspot.com/[/url]

My biggest concern is the mandatory enforcement of all girls using a vaccine with safety issues based on the FDA fasttracked 6 months review and Merck’s surveillance of adverse effects for only 14 days. (I highlighted some of these concerns in my earlier post on forced vaccinations).

I also fear that women attending college may be refused admission if they opt out for medical purposes? I am afraid the colleges will adopt the policy as a safegard for enrollment in the spring semester next year (my daughter could not enroll a few years ago until she had the meningitis vaccine even though she was not living in the dorms). She is very optimistic about returning to school part-time this fall. We have come too far in the past 18 months to risk this type of exposure to another setback. I had downloaded the cber database of events reported concerning gardasil, and there are a few other neurological events reported besides the GBS cases. For some, this could be a bigger, more immediate threat to their health.

In the spirit of perspective, Gardasil may light the way for prevention of other cancers – but as of the current political involvement here in Texas, I remain respectfully cautious.

cd

• Anonymous
      February 24, 2007 at 8:19 am

More information…..

HPV vaccine: What you need to know
      Food Consumer – Lisle,IL,USA
      [url]http://foodconsumer.org/7777/8888/Non-f_oo…d_to_know.shtml[/url]

More than 500 cases have been reported, among which three are Guillian-Barre syndrome, a debilitating condition. But all the side effects, according to the …
      See all stories on this topic
      [url]http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ncl=…d_to_know.shtml[/url]

• Anonymous
      March 7, 2007 at 3:12 pm

[QUOTE=gene]more usa expert sayings;

ddt is save for humans
      the flu shot does not cause gbs
      brownie, you’re doing a hell of a job
      we’re winning the war
      the coalition is holding together

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength[/QUOTE]

Great post Gene, our government always lies their butts off.:mad:

• Anonymous
      March 15, 2007 at 10:20 am

Guillian Barre Syndrome more than 40 Cases reported

And she warned more than 40 cases of Guillian-Barre syndrome – an immune disorder that results in tingling, numbness and even paralysis of the muscles – have been reported in girls who got the HPV vaccine in combination with a meningitis vaccine.

Here is a link to the entire story.
      [url]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=54713[/url]

• Anonymous
      March 16, 2007 at 9:53 am

HPV Vaccine Researcher Speaks Out. SPREAD THE WORD…
      Kim Stagliano(Kim Stagliano • So far more than 40 cases of Guillian-Barre syndrome – a dangerous immune disorder that causes tingling, numbness and even paralysis of the muscles have been reported in girls who have received the HPV vaccine in combination with the meningitis vaccine. Scientists already know that sometimes a vaccine can trigger the syndrome in a subject. “With the HPV vaccine, it is a small number but higher than is expected, and we don’t know if it’s the combination of the two, or the meningitis alone,” Harper said.

See the article at [url]http://kimstagliano.blogspot.com/2007/03/hpv-vaccine-researcher-speaks-out.html[/url]

• Anonymous
      March 17, 2007 at 3:56 pm

Hi,:mad:

Thanks for the info. This was a fast-tracked vaccine and it seems that Merck is contributing to most of the political campaigns. If you watch the slick ads, it does say that it “may” protect young women from some types of cancer, but they can still get it. I hate to see a group of young women be used as experiments. We can only hope that there will be a small number of GBS cases, and that there are no other dangerous side-effects that show up later on. Who knows what this stuff will really do when these women are of child-bearing age. Dangerous stuff to be “mandated” by a layman. Guess I still hope that “freedom on choice” and “informed consent” will prevail in this county, but it is quickly slipping away.

• Anonymous
      March 18, 2007 at 4:47 am

I agree with you, Jan. We are loosing our freedoms ever so surely and quickly. This vaccine is like the flu shot ~ you must take it to be protected. Oh by the way, you may still get a flu . . .
      I shudder to think what may be happening inside those precious little bodies and the latent effects.

• Anonymous
      March 20, 2007 at 1:56 pm

[QUOTE=jan]Hi,:mad:

Thanks for the info. This was a fast-tracked vaccine and it seems that Merck is contributing to most of the political campaigns. If you watch the slick ads, it does say that it “may” protect young women from some types of cancer, but they can still get it. I hate to see a group of young women be used as experiments. We can only hope that there will be a small number of GBS cases, and that there are no other dangerous side-effects that show up later on. Who knows what this stuff will really do when these women are of child-bearing age. Dangerous stuff to be “mandated” by a layman. Guess I still hope that “freedom on choice” and “informed consent” will prevail in this county, but it is quickly slipping away.[/QUOTE]

[B]I totally agree with you Jan. This to me is exactly what you said, an experiment on young teenage girls and they are saying it doesn’t protect againist all types of cervical cancer, so what the heck is wrong with these people. Oh, I know the lawmakers have been bought by the big Pharma Companies as usual.[/B]:mad: 😡

• Anonymous
      March 21, 2007 at 4:23 pm

Hi,
      Heard today that the vaccine was never tested on young girls, only those 18 or over. Some think it may help the older girls, but mandating it for children can be dangerous. We need to keep these young women in our prayers and hope that nothing too disastrous happens to them.

• Anonymous
      March 21, 2007 at 9:51 pm

Hi

Jan mentioned “freedom of choice and informed consent” quickly slipping away. Correct me if I’m wrong, but surely it slipped away a long tme ago as, so far as I am aware, some vaccines are mandatory in America? Freedom of choice left those shores a while ago.

I haven’t yet got my head around this one. Firstly, that so-called representatives of the people would pass laws to make vaccines mandatory and secondly, that the people allowed it to happen.

The phrase ‘it may protect …..’ means surely ‘it may or it may not’.

Isn’t it odd how the same thing can apparently lead to different conclusions?

1) A vaccine might, or might not, offer some (but not total) protection = by law, you have to get it.

2) Previously, smoking might, or might not, give you cancer =-by law, you can smoke as you wish But as it is highly addictive the ‘as you wish’ is not entirely true.

GOT TO GET THE VACCINE – makes money for the company concerned.

SMOKE AS YOU WISH – makes money for the companies concerned.

I was going to suggest that politicians wake up and smell the roses but the flipping seeds are probably by now owned (by patent).

The law makers may have been bought by companies but they are ‘owned’ by the people.

Didn’t someone mention mercury etc not being in (many) vaccines on this Thread – I cannot find it now (hey, it’s 1 am!). Oh pleeease – recently my daughter was offered a booster vaccine against diptheria, tetanus and pertussis (whooping cough?). I made one ‘phone call and I learned:

It contains mercury
      it’s a booster that I’d not heard of before that offers immunity for life
      the diptheria vaccine previously gave cover for 10 years and
      the disease has decreased because of herd immunity.

I haven’t had such a vaccine since I was about 5 years old. Based n the above, pretty much anyone over the age of 15 has no vaccine-induced immunity though, like me, they might suppose that they had. That’s when I was told about herd immunity.

Now this is just a wild guess on my part – I’m guessing that there are more people in this country over the age of 15 than under it. So the majority are not immune to diptheria.

So I wondered, how are people protected by ‘herd immunity’ if the majority have no immunity? Unfortunately the conversation ended just before this question was raised – not only did slhe seem fed up but I know I was.

Apparently it was important (practically imperative) that the form I received was returned to the school immediately, duly completed. The only thing on the form was an authorisation to be signed by me that my daughter could receive the vaccine. Perhaps the lack of a NO box to tick was an oversight so I went to the school and told them the answer was no.

So one child is about 30 did not get the vaccine – is that herd immunity? Say the 29 that received it have 2 parents and one sibling. That’s 1 in 4 They are already in the minority. Mix in other relatives, acquaintances etc over the age of 15, that puts the child who got the vaccine in a pretty big minority.
      I could be so wrong here. I can only go on what I was told by the ‘experts’. Or more to the point, what I was not told.

God bless

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2007 at 1:39 pm

Hi, :rolleyes:

It was probably me who mentioned that mercury has been taken out of [B]some[/B] vaccines. Guess it depends on where you get them. I thought they would have sent all the tainted vaccines to Africa by now so they could get rid of them and still make a profit. You can opt out of having shots for religious reasons, even the mandated HPV shot.

I feel much the same as you do. The government is interfering with our lives too much and if we object they find some Homeland Security reason for their control.

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2007 at 8:44 pm

Hi

Dear Jan – what’s so sad is the left-overs probably are being sent to Africa. Well, any left over after they’ve been sent around the world that is.

You cannot actually get this new vaccine in Ireland without mercury in it – so much for ‘it will be phased out’. Apparently that means ‘maybe phased out of older vaccines but phased straight back in for the newer ones.

Heck, if mercury can be removed from some vaccines what stops it being removed from all of them? And why then would companies come up with new vaccines and have them contain mercury?

I must admit, I’ve not heard of ‘religious reasons’ for not wanting a vaccine.

Simply having to ‘opt out’ of a vaccine is rather abhorrent to me. On a smaller scale, it puts me in mind of being told I have to ‘opt out’ of receiving spam mail etc. No, I don’t. Though I do need to be pro-active in that I simply return them – either by the e-mail route they came or in the post with postage to be paid by the receiver. I have no intention of acting to take my name off a list that I did not put it on.

Any road, back to vaccines. When the people who administer them tell me flawed tales that’s when I get very concerned.

For some reason, all this puts me in mind of Alice in Wonderland.

God bless