treating c-jejuni can keep gbs away

• Anonymous
      October 5, 2007 at 11:03 am

treating c-jejuni can keep gbs away

erythromycin can treat c-jejuni & prevent gbs from occurring from this trigger which accounts for abt 30% of gbs cases. so, if you get food poisoning, get erythromycin.
      ‘the communicator’ fall 2007 pg. 8

take care. be well.
      gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      October 10, 2007 at 11:43 pm

Gene, You are sooo awsone. Thanks for the 411. ANNIE, JACOB’S WIFE

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2007 at 1:09 am

Gene ~ is there any other antibiotic that is successfully used? I am literally deathly allergic to erthromycin? (I was almost another hospital statistic because the doc refused to listen to the nurses . . .) I had food poisoning just before Christmas 2007 and it took until July before I was obviously better. I have lost a lot of gained improvement this year 🙁

• Anonymous
      October 11, 2007 at 9:52 am

judi,

i don’t know – suggest you ask your doc[s]. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99

• Anonymous
      October 12, 2007 at 2:58 pm

I am also very allergic to EES. Within 30 minutes of taking it I am throwing up and running a high fever. I wonder how many others with GBS are allergic to it?

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2007 at 2:01 pm

I’m not trying to be a soothsayer, but I took Erythromyacin after contracting Camphy. and my GBS symptoms began the alst day of my Anti-biotic treatment. I’m not sold on Eryth. being an answer to prevent GBs.

Peace, Dave

• Anonymous
      October 19, 2007 at 9:19 pm

dave,

good point. assuming it is effective, i wonder how fast one must get it. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99