too funny

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 7:15 am

Whoooo Hoooooooooooo I”m A Sub Tropical Storm Watch Out For Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 8:19 am

Andrea Winds
      25 To 35 Kt With Gusts To 45 Kt

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 12:35 pm

Boy Andrea, you sure do have ALOT of Hot Air!!!:D
      you were the first person i thought of when i heard the name of that storm.:)

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 2:08 pm

Andrea,

Were you born prematurely? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 6:51 pm

Andrea,
      You go girl!I don’t stand a chance in the Nascar game Sat night-and you’re going to be there too…Hope you and Dave have a great time!

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2007 at 10:38 pm

Oh well didnt make much of an impact:( something to be said abt being the first named storm tho….. :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2007 at 8:38 am

Andrea, Has fatigue set in already?!:D i know, you just wanted to be First in line!

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2007 at 3:54 pm

Andrea,

I don’t know if you understood what I meant by asking you if you were born prematurely… this storm arrived weeks before the official season. It gave me a chuckle anyway ๐Ÿ™‚

Too funny

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 1:52 pm
    • Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 1:55 pm

Very Cute!

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 1:55 pm

Must be something in the water.

When Cats Attack, soon to come on video:

[URL=”http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14788043.htm”]http://www.dfw.com/mld/dfw/14788043.htm[/URL]

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:02 pm

*soapy never trusted cats*

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:08 pm

Reminds me of when I was attacked by a rottweiler walking through the trailer park to get to the store. I still have the scars. Of course my parents grounded me because they had told me not to go through that area.

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:17 pm

[QUOTE=Shannon]Reminds me of when I was attacked by a rottweiler walking through the trailer park to get to the store. I still have the scars. Of course my parents grounded me because they had told me not to go through that area.[/QUOTE]

cause they didn’t want u scarred by the Trailer Park Queen

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:40 pm

Dear Humans:

I feel that picture has been taken out of context and grossly misrepresents bears. Just look at your average bear, big claws, sharp teeth and a powerful muscular body. No real bear would be afraid of a cat. Personally, I prefer to eat a cat or two for my mid-morning snack. The bear probably just went up the tree to get a better vantage point to find a plumper and better tasting cat.

And even if that picture is true, which we only have a human’s word for it. But if it were true, what color is the bears fur. Black. That’s right. The truly studly bears wear brown fur. Why? Because it better hides the cat fur during one of our daily repasts.

I hope you will have the decency to print a retraction to this scurilous and ficticious article or I will be forced to eat you.

Grizz
      Public Relations Director
      Society of Manly and Ferocious Bears

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 2:46 pm

[QUOTE=Jerimy]cat chases bear up tree, only in New Jersey Donna

[URL=”http://ap.lancasteronline.com/5/aptopix_cat_scares_bear”]http://ap.lancasteronline.com/5/aptopix_cat_scares_bear[/URL][/QUOTE]

Jer,

I saw that on the news last night and I totally lost it laughing. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

It’s true only in New Jersey. The cat probably belonged to Tony Soprano.:D

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 3:56 pm

Loved the picture — it is bear season here in Idaho and we had to chase one out of the yard yesterday. The young bucks were looking at something moving among the trees and I finally realized it wasn’t a cow…hope he is back up in the mountains where he belongs. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Anonymous
      June 10, 2006 at 5:11 pm

hey grizz, you do have to wonder, don’t ya. i have been around some pretty mean sounding cats and i’ve been bit by a black bear, among other exotic animals, you never know what is going through the animal’s mind.:rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2006 at 8:32 am

Thanks Jerimy… I like to have that cat with me when I go to Yellowstone.

• Anonymous
      June 12, 2006 at 10:00 am

That is soooo funny, I love the pic Jer.