The airline ticket is booked and paid for ~

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 6:28 pm

I got my airline tix today. No backing out for me now. :p

I’m coming in Thursday night…I think the flight arrives about 830ish at night so I wont get to the hotel till at least 10p, I’m thinkin’.

Hubby has a cousin that owns a limo company in Chicago so he’s going to call and ask about getting me some transportation.

My sister wont arrive until Friday…IF she makes it…and I hesitated to do this by myself. I didnt want to leave my son b/c we have our 11 yr old stepdaughter that weekend and it will make it harder on hubby to have both kids. And, I know without mama around, there will be fighting and picking on.

I have only been away from my son twice…for one night. I had hubby with me both times to keep my mind off it…how will I survive an entire weekend ??

I am thinking maybe I’ll check in and head to the lounge for a cocktail. I can do it alone..just so I can stumble back to the room ok. otherwise, a little room service sounds good, too. 😀

yeah !
      cant wait to meet everyone.

well wishes,
      Stacey

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 6:32 pm

Great news Stacey! I hope I am doing well enough the next time they have one. Right now, too sick and I just don’t feel comfortable going alone. But I hope you have a great time there and wish you alot of fun. Hugs
      Linda H

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 11:17 pm

Good for you stacey…you can do it..i’ll be arriving thursday afternoon so i’ll be sure to look you up..

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2008 at 11:53 pm

Hi Stacey,
      Stormy and I are roomy’s, if she wants to, we’ll come down to the lobby about ten and wait for you to arrive. And if I hear that you fell trying to walk from gate to baggage claim, I’m going to say I told you to request a wheelchair and pusher.

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 12:20 am

I’ll be right there with you roomy..might even show up in my jammies..ok maybe not..that just wouldn’t be a pretty site..lol

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 10:04 am

Can’t wait to meet all of you!
      With hope,
      Kristen

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 8:32 pm

that would be great to meet me in the lobby….i’ll let you know later about what time I’m arriving…Liz, I will email or pm you that info next week.

As time gets closer, we can work it all out, too. I thought the idea of a get together was great…sounds like after reading what Dawn wrote, we may have to just do something at the resort restaurant. I know I’ll definitely be finding my way to the cave she mentioned.

PJ party sounds good to me, too. Not sure it would be a pretty sight for me either…but, it WOULD be fun.

hope all is well.

Stacey

• Anonymous
      October 17, 2008 at 11:53 pm

You guys are going to have a blast!!! I am SO jealous!!! Enjoy every moment and have a drink for those of us who can’t be there. Have fun everyone!!!:p