Thanks to Soapy

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 9:16 pm

Dear Soapy:

I noticed that you posted roughly 225 times in the last twenty-four hours in an attempt to bury the ‘I am offended post’. Thank you for taking it upon yourself to do what everyone wanted done. You went the extra yard for the community and I just wanted to say your commitment and dedication to the GBS and CIDP community is noticed and appreciated.

Congratulations, by the way for your 500th post.

Lee

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 11:46 pm

Lee,
      you trying to butter me up for a date. well, ok then.

There’s not many of us, and we are spread thin. Gotta keep the band together. Sometimes it hard for everyone to play in the same key, but that comes with practice. I play by ear, so I’m always playing a wrong note here and there. Culture, location, personality, being on the road all the time. Not to mention that we suffer from a illness. Its hard on a group of people. Everyone in the band has a good heart. The road takes its toll.
      You gotta keep rollin on tho, keep tryin to do good cause it makes you stronger. Bus broke down, I worked on it some. It’s not’s fixed, but I pray it will get us to the next gig. Let’s be sure not to leave anyone behind, they just ain’t enough of us to play, if we leave anyone.
      Lets roll bro.

Ain’t Wastin No More Time.
      The Allman Brothers Band

• Anonymous
      September 10, 2006 at 11:57 pm

Hi Lee,
      I’m glad you posted and thanked Soapy for trying to get that “offended” post dropped down. I made an attempt to get our members to leave it alone, but Soapy did a better job.

Soapy, I’ll try to work on another song that can be sung in the Tavern.

• Anonymous
      September 11, 2006 at 12:04 am

[quote=codystanley]

Soapy, I’ll try to work on another song that can be sung in the Tavern.[/quote]

Thats the ticket Liz, we need some new Action!