Sucess Story —-

• Anonymous
      March 21, 2010 at 9:08 pm

Hi Everyone!
      I am so excited to share with everyone. Yesterday I completed my first 5K run!!!! It was such an overwhelming feeling. I started crying the closer I got to the finish line. I am just amazed at how far I have come since coming down with GBS a year ago. I contribute my recovery to my Physical Therapists, my husband, and a positive attitude. There were several days over the 6 months at 5 days a week physical, occupational, speech therapy that I didn’t think I could keep going, but I was determined to not let this get the best of me! I am so thankful and grateful for every day. Thanks for letting me share this success with all of you. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2010 at 11:06 am

Awesome!! As a former 5K runner, this is very encouraging to me. (mild GBS in Nov 2009 and wondering if I will ever run again!) It is exhilarating to complete a race, even when you don’t have medical issues. Way to go!! You should be really proud of yourself ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2010 at 12:28 pm

Congratulations !
      You have MUCH to proud of !

Stacey

• Anonymous
      March 22, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Congrats!!! That’s awesome. I’m sure it was a very emotional experience. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 23, 2010 at 1:38 pm

Congratulations!! It took a lot of hard work to do it, but you did it! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      March 25, 2010 at 10:29 am

Thank You for all of the encouraging words. It is a great feeling to know that there are others out there who understand and have expierenced what I am going thru. I sure wish I knew about this Forum last year :-0)

Thanks again for all of your support.