Stress, symptoms and stuff

• Anonymous
      November 7, 2007 at 1:31 am

Hi all. I usually post to CIDP, but I’m sure this affects all of us. The stress, depression, sleeplessness (note the time!), etc, takes a toll on all of us. While coping with my mom’s death, about 2 weeks ago, gets a little better each day, some days slide… like tonight. Also, to make matters worse, we are essentially waiting for my brother to die. He’s had end-stage lung cancer for more than a year and has been slipping fast. I don’t know what G-d has in mind, but this is really too much.

Anyway, my weakness is returning in a way it hasn’t for a long time. And my next treatment isn’t for another week-and-a-half.

Sometimes life s–ks. But it beats the alternative. I just have to keep reminding myself that my mom died quickly, without pain, and before she had to bury her son, which I think would have been too much for her.

G-d bless all of you who listen. You’re the best! 😀

Caryn

• November 7, 2007 at 10:34 am

Caryn,
      I am so sorry about your brother. I too wonder what God’s plan is ?

Can you ask your doc to move the treatments up? Stress surely does affect the immune system and you definitely have been under stress as of late!

I hope you can get some sleep tonight and start fresh tommorrow.

Dawn

• Anonymous
      November 7, 2007 at 10:37 am

Caryn, You and Your Brother are in My Thoughts and Prayers. Please Keep Your Positive Attitude going, You are so Strong to be going through All that You are. I’m sending You a Big Hug! Take Care and Rest as much as You can. Know We are Here for You Hun!!

• November 7, 2007 at 11:00 am

Well,
      The dreaded headaches are starting, I am going to call the doc to see if there is something besides tylenol. I hope the nausea stays away this time!
      I just keep telling Kev to look forward the weekend when he is feeling stronger! Talk to you guys later.
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      November 7, 2007 at 9:48 pm

Dawn.

Ask the docs about the meds they give people with migraines, perhaps that would help. can’t recall the name(s) atm. Hope all gets better soon. Call if you need anything.

Jerimy