sorry… but thanks

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2007 at 12:35 am

i haven’t posted, but things have been hard. had to clean out mom’s condo. and my brother is being transferred to hospice. not a great holiday weekend, but i’m hoping that hanukkah/christmas will be better (we’re multi cultural and celebrate both).

i miss the contact with y’all … i hope to get more involved soon.

thanks for all that sent support.

this community is the best! 😮

caryn

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2007 at 11:16 am

Caryn Please consider taking a few things for the holidays to your Brother to enjoy. A few things that are very meaningful from your past holidays. It will mean alot to him. Also, put some of those favorite things around your place to comfort you and start your own traditions. Buy yourself something that you have wanted that you would not spend the money on. Treat yourself this time of the year with a book you wanted to read or a new pair of gloves or slippers. Now you have to concentrate on taking care of yourself too! Take control and make this a safe Winter. Call me when you have time, I understand you have been busy! Please take time for yourself and call anytime.

• Anonymous
      November 27, 2007 at 7:00 pm

Caryn.

My thoughts and prayers are with you , please let us/me know if we can do anything to help.

Jerimy