seniors and GBS

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2007 at 5:41 pm

Hi ya all. Ever since I since I got GBS nov 9/06 I have been wondering where my weired pains, aches, and zings were cominng from. I was blameing it all on GBS. Now Ive taken a new look at it. Heres how I see it. 33%GBS……33%arthritis….33%decrepitits…….1% is trying to figure out WHICH of these is rhe culpret of the moment. This is my personal breakdown. You can alter yours to fit you’re own pain-o-meter. Hope your all having a great weekend…mine is pretty boring…..why else would I write this stupid thread?….keep on keepin’ on……were still having fun…….gene

• Anonymous
      August 11, 2007 at 6:40 pm

Gene, I do like the breakdown, but i like your humor the most :p . Thank you for that, I will go and work out what my pain-o-meter is.

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2007 at 8:26 am

Gene, My “pain-o-meter” might be different than yours but you did remind me that before the CIDP I wasn’t always ache and pain free. We tend to chalk everything up to the CIDP and forget what we were before this all began. We weren’t perfect then either. (Better yes, perfect no!) 😉

• Anonymous
      August 12, 2007 at 9:53 am

Gene,
      You’re right on. As I approach the big 60, though, I’m thinking 50% is geezerness. Gosh, every day there seems to be a new twinge somewhere. Speaking of geezerness, my husband was going to meet me at the county fair yesterday and wear his overalls. I said “no way”. This may be a county fair but you will NOT look like a GEEZER. And take that seed cap off while you’re at it.