rheumatolgy came back possitive for….

• Anonymous
      December 8, 2009 at 7:45 pm

sjogrens. Primary sjogrens causes cidp, gbs and other peripheral neuropathies. IT has also been known to be a differential of MS. but I am been looking at the tests for the past 7 years and SSB and even ANA was normal so it isnt what caused my cidp but rather it is the new second disease I have talking about for the past three months. one down and one to go. This complicates thing but kens doctors office rescheduled me for earlier on friday and I hope He can sort this out. THen after I will see a rheumatologist at scripps. Oh well. At least no one can ever call me crazy or hypercontriac ever again.

• Anonymous
      December 8, 2009 at 11:31 pm

Tara,

I too recently tested positive for sjogren’s… I don’t know what it all means. I also have necrotizing sarcoid granulomatosis, and decreased respiratory function due to scarring and nodules in my lungs.

These diseases all are rotten!

My only solutions: pray hard, live well, eat well, exercise moderately and then rest, smile and cry, and love!

I hope you get some answers and can move out of the mystery stage into the living with it all stage. That’s what I’m trying to do too!

Erin

• Anonymous
      December 9, 2009 at 1:35 am

thanks for sharing that. were you possitive for the ds DNA or just SSB. the doctor said the one that indicates organ infiltration is dsDNA. I was negative for that. I had numb patches in my knees and feet so I really want to rule out vasculitis now. I havent had to take any Xanax lately but I think I will refill my perscription now.