Report from the Opthamologist

• Anonymous
      February 14, 2007 at 10:19 am

Saw the opthamologist yesterday, and as promised, I’m giving the report. My eyes are now straight after months of being crossed. She is well pleased with that progress. The blurry vision is a fatigue response. Get off the danged computer says she, and use good light when doing close-up work. Wear sun glasses out doors. Heck, I live in Washington. Where are they?* The best news is the rainbows I was seeing are an “optical migraine.” Nothing to worry about at this time, but Keep an eye on them if they get more frequent” (pun intended). They aren’t MF related. It’s just something that happens but it is worth tracking.

All in all, a great post MF report.

* little known fact. More sun glasses are sold in Washington than any other state. We wear them for a few days, and by the time the sun shines again, no one can remember where we put them. In my case, the pupasaurous probably ate them.

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2007 at 7:20 pm

Good to know its not MF related ….. I think :confused: . Now get off the danged computer and look for those sunglasses! :rolleyes:

• Anonymous
      February 15, 2007 at 7:57 pm

sigh!! Busted!!