POST GBS Like PPS

• Anonymous
      August 22, 2011 at 10:18 am

Hi, Been awhile since I have been in here…saw this and thought wow..more and more doctors are coming around to renewed weakness from GBS…Thought I would share this Video about PPS but as you watch she includes GBS and other conditions that also affected..

I was Diagnosed with renewed weakness 20 plus years at a Post Polio Clinic..Got my SSDI the first time around with the Doctors help..There are many things to be aware of with Post GBS….Like medication that can affect the central Nervous system…Percautions if having surgery is a BIG ONE…Stress management…Drop me a mail if any questions..Take care all…

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2011 at 2:15 pm

Hi Dan,

Good to read your post… It took me a while but finally got SSDI because as the years have gone by, my weakness continues to worsen as I get older (53). Now my naps are usually 3 hours long and I sleep 12 to 14 hours a night. I am grateful I remember my dreams and am usually active in them!

• Anonymous
      August 24, 2011 at 2:36 pm

Wow!! Thank you for sharing this information (can’t watch the video til I’m home from work). I’m 20 years post GBS and though some issues may be caused by aging and a (sometimes) crappy diet, I feel a few issues are probably GBS related. I NEVER considered some of the pain meds I popped like candy 😀 could have affected the CNS.

Thanks again and take care!