Please say some prayers for Dell

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 3:44 pm

We are waiting for a room to become available at the hospital. Dell is not doing well. His EMG on Tuesday shows he’s gotten worse since we did the one in April.

We were hoping it was just his neck weakness, but it’s the whole body. The dr. does not understand why IVIG every 2 weeks stopped working. He is calling Dr. Sladky in Atlanta to get some advise. We will probably get multiple treatments over an extented amount of time. We’re doing a spinal tap this afternoon.

Everything was great from Dec-Jun then he started going downhill.

Please say some prayers, we really believe in prayer.

Love, Lori

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 3:48 pm

Y’all will be in my daily prayers for a safe and speedy recovery.

God Bless
      Stephen

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 4:39 pm

Lori,

Your family are in my prayers

[SIZE=1][quote]
      [SIZE=1](14) This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. (15) And if we know that He hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of Him.[/SIZE]
      [/quote] [/SIZE][SIZE=1]1 John 5 :14,15[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Dell and entire family will be in my prayers. To heck with the so-called political correctness in todays environment … God bless you and your family. You only have to see a child you love hurting once to know that He is present, somehow comforting the child in ways you may not be able to see.

Prayers for Dell, for the family, and for strength,

doug

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 5:39 pm

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you.

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 5:53 pm

I am praying for all of you! God Bless,

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 6:14 pm

Lori,

You all are in my thoughts and prayers, please call me when you are able. Let me know if I can do anything.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 6:24 pm

[COLOR=”Purple”]Lori, Dell and your entire family are in my prayers. May God wrap his loving arms around all of you and give you strength. Vicki[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 6:58 pm

Lori, Dell and your whole Family are in My Prayers. Give Dell Big Hugs for me.

• Anonymous
      October 26, 2006 at 7:26 pm

Hello Lori,
      We are all saying a prayer for Dell, just look at the responses you are getting. Your child has become our child too.
      From my heart,
      Liz

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 1:57 am

My family also joins me in praying for all of you!

God will definitely bless you all for strength to bear the difficulties in such arduous situation and take you safely and healthy out of it.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 3:28 am

Hi, Lori.

Dell and your family are certainly on my prayer list.

Deb

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2006 at 8:51 am

We will keep Dell and your family in our prayers as well and special ones for you, Mom, to hold you up and give your strength.