Please Remember Marge In Your Prayers Today

• Anonymous
      December 5, 2007 at 3:10 pm

Hi To Everyone Who Knew Marge and Those Of You Who Didn’t,

Please remember Marge on this first anniversary of her passing. Say a prayer or 2 for her.

I miss her and Frank more and more as the time passes. I am lost without the both of them.

I will always remember her as my sister, my closest, sweetest friend, I will always think of her with the biggest smile on my face as she had a way of always making me laugh even through my darkest hours of losing Frank.She was always there for me and I for her.

I have said this before about her, only once in a lifetime, if you are that lucky, is to have someone like Marge in your life. She truly was one of the best. Her zest for life was so amazing to me.

Love Ya Louise,
      Your Sister Thelma

• Anonymous
      December 5, 2007 at 3:50 pm

I don’t think I knew Marge but I will say a prayer for her & for you. What you said about her reminded me of my best friend. We even refer to each other as Thelma & Louise. I’m her Thelma too.

HUGS to you.
      Kelly

• Anonymous
      December 5, 2007 at 10:53 pm

Thanks for the reminder Donna. I think of Marge (and Frank too) often. Hope all is well with you.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      December 6, 2007 at 10:20 am

thelma,

you know i think of you & louise often. she’s a jersey girl to me. take care. be well.

gene gbs 8-99
      in numbers there is strength

• Anonymous
      December 6, 2007 at 10:39 am

[I][FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3][COLOR=purple]For those you’ve lost I’m adding something for you.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/I]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/1.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/12.gif[/img]
      [img]http://bestsmileys.com/angles/17.gif[/img]

[FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=4][COLOR=darkorchid][I]Just know I’m thinking about you ![/I][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      December 6, 2007 at 11:36 am

I’m always thinking of and missing Marge! I miss her Wonderful Attitude!:D Her Great Sense of Humor!
      Donna, You are always in My Thoughts and Prayers. You are the Strongest Caregiver I have ever known! My heart is heavy for You, losing the 2 closest Loved Ones in Your Life, and now living Your Life for Your Kids. You are An Amazing Woman Yourself Donna!:)
      You are Blessed with An Angel for each Shoulder!;)

• Anonymous
      December 7, 2007 at 1:01 am

As an “old-timer” I remember Marge’s posts, they were very witty & she was such an intelligent woman. I also felt I knew Frank, through reading your posts. My husband & I are about the same age, & I honestly don’t know if I could go on if something happened to him. Oh, I know I would, for the sake of my 3 children & now my grandson, but it would be ever so hard. I know this time of year must be so hard for you, but you always seem so strong.

I don’t know that I have ever had a “best friend” like you are talking about. I had sooo many friends when I got sick, but never that one best friend. My one sister, who is 6 years older than I am & has lived apart from me since I was in the 7th grade, is trying to become that person at age 60, but I think she is just lonely (having been divored since she was 39.) She was always so cocky about never wanting to be tied down again to one man, but now that she has suffered some health issues (a broken ankle that won’t heal & trouble with one eye) she is ever so down & calling me all of the time. She is retiring at the end of this school year & I am so afraid that she will expect this kind of friendship from me. Not to be bitter, but when I was at my worst & she would fly up for a week to see me, she would spend all of her time with a guy she went to high school with. I was so hurt those 3 summers…

Sorry I got off the subject, I am just thinking that you were so lucky to have had a realtionship like you had with Marge, & also with Frank. Many have never had neither. The old cliche comes to mind, “Better to have lost & loved, than never loved at all.” As I grow older there seems to be more truth to that, although completely loving & trusting someone always has its downside. I hope you will get through this very rough time of year OK, will you be with your sons at least?
      Blessings, Pam

• Anonymous
      December 8, 2007 at 9:08 am

I miss Marge, too. She was one terrific New York gal! My thoughts are with you, Donna . .