Pain in legs

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2011 at 11:25 am

In the beginning, I had really severe muscle pain in my calves and biceps where I had lost my reflexes and had weakness. The pain abated, but still comes back a bit if I squat or am sitting on my legs. It will usually go away after a bit. Now, yesterday and today, I have been having the same pain, ongoing in my calves. It has been over a year since onset. Has anyone had old pains or issues rear their ugly head again? I am not having any other unusual symptoms. I have symptoms that come and go due to fibro overlap, but not usually this one.

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2011 at 12:37 pm

my worst pain was a band under my shoulder blades and my left elbow. When I do too much the pains return but usually will go away after a good rest. I still get sharp stabbing pains and little electric like shocks several times a day. These painsand shocks can be anywhere but mainly somewhere between my eyebrows to my small toes. I was dx just over a year ago.

• Anonymous
      January 25, 2011 at 1:09 pm

Thanks Harry. I must’ve pulled a muscle or something. My body does not work right anymore, so it is hard to tell. I have pain everywhere now that comes and goes, muscle twitches, tingling/numbness. It is aggravating!

I just put Ben-Gay on my legs and now I look like I have sunburn and my legs are burning…wonderful! Hope this wears off soon….;)

• January 25, 2011 at 4:14 pm

strange pains are not always bad, in fact just the opposite they could indicate nerves coming online..hopefully for you that is the case

best regards

• January 31, 2011 at 5:36 pm

I get pain in my calves…primarily my right side. Almost feels like DVT’s but as soon as I quit moving, the pain goes away. GBS has robbed me of my ability to walk for very long but at least I am still ambulatory!

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2011 at 8:56 am

I am also suffering such king of leg pain..my doctor suggest me to take daily massage with fish oil ..It is really gives relives from pain.