nursing home/rehab

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2011 at 5:12 pm

Had surgery on my left foot. Off my feet fforr 4weeks. Am at the same center ii was at beffore. Go back to dr on Friday he will determine how much longer until I can ggo home. I hope it will be soon. So far am doing ok adjusting to my surroundings. A lot of the same staff and resiiidents. Still getting ivig twice a week..getting it as I am typnng. Go pretty well

• Anonymous
      February 1, 2011 at 8:08 pm

I hope you get home soon Jojo. Best of luck in your recovery. Be strong.
      Laurel

• Anonymous
      February 2, 2011 at 5:28 pm

Glad you’re doing OK and receiving IVIG while at the rehab center.

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2011 at 6:46 pm

well my brief stay is shangri la is over. (haha) I am home again. My foot is still killing me will call doctor on monday.I think i walked on it too soon. Not sure if it is healing or not. Not taking any pain meds just tylenol. Going back to infusion center this week. It will be good to see how everyone is doing. And to get back to a regular schedule of working and treatment. I feel like i have been isolated from my real life. I am glad that i got to go to the rehab center i have a lot of friends there but i am ready to get back out into my life.

• Anonymous
      February 13, 2011 at 9:36 pm

Maybe time to be a ‘chicken’ using that foot? Hope you’ve been given some exercises on how to keep your other LEG in shape, and how to start with your foot and leg to work on [IF you can] to get things cracking into something normal.
      Rehab vs. home? I’ll take home every time! Can keep my own schedule and w/minimal food preps can survive easily. Cleaning up of things and all tho? Requires a bit of help.
      Get better and stronger each day! Surprise yourself when it all adds up and actually works! Hugs and good things.

• Anonymous
      February 20, 2011 at 6:27 pm

got my afo back and it is taking some adjusting my leg is killing me. Was sick this past week. a touch of the flu. feel better now still tired and in pain though. back to driving that feels good some of my independence back. been out with some friends so that is good.