Not many more to go

• Anonymous
      May 4, 2008 at 11:51 am

While we were at the Colorado GBS/CIDP meeting in Denver yesterday, Mason, my 10 year old grandson in Connecticut, left this message on our answering machine:

[QUOTE]Happy birthday Opa. Hope you enjoy your 75th birthday. Not many more to go.[/QUOTE]

I made this a separate thread because I thought it was so hilarious. I just called his mom to tell her about it. She had no idea what he had said.

• Anonymous
      May 4, 2008 at 1:47 pm

I absolutely love it!! Out of the mouths of babes.

Happy belated B’day Norb and lets hope there are many more to go!

• May 4, 2008 at 4:06 pm

Happy birthday Norb! Lets just say not many more rituxan left to go, thats what he meant!
      Dawn

• Anonymous
      May 4, 2008 at 11:06 pm

Happy birthday Norb, here’s hoping you have many, many more birthdays. Your friend.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2008 at 12:03 am

Such a joy grandkids can be then comes the blunt points! Happy Birthday Norb.

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2008 at 12:15 am

[CENTER][IMG]http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/7052/bdaybelateddunceci4.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”][CENTER]Happy Birthday Norb – Ain’t Grand kids great[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      May 8, 2008 at 3:41 pm

Best laugh I’ve had all week!

Deb
      London

• Anonymous
      May 9, 2008 at 1:53 pm

That is TOO FUNNY!! Happy Birthday and thanks for sharing, Norb!!

• Anonymous
      May 10, 2008 at 8:36 am

Remember the Art Linkletter Show “Kids say the Darnest Things”, Your grandchild has one of the classics. Happy birthday friend.

• Anonymous
      May 11, 2008 at 2:54 am

The mouth of innocent babes can be so precious! Thanks for sharing 🙂

• Anonymous
      October 23, 2008 at 7:40 pm

This comment in my opinion is one of the all time best made by kids.