Newbie here

• Anonymous
      April 19, 2012 at 3:07 am

Hi all! I went into emergency room on Jan. 16, 2012 and diagnosed with GBS. I was treated with IVIG and currently taking gabapetin. This experience has been so humbling! My wife had just delivered our second son on Jan. 12, 2012 via c-section. I had just brought my wife and son home on the 15th. Woke up on the 16th with legs feeling like they were asleep and the rest is history! I am currently able to walk on my own but legs are still very weak. My knees feel like they want fold on me when I walk or stand for a long period of time. But my physical therapy is definitely working because I feel myself getting stronger. My doctors are very confident that I will make a strong recovery. My new motto to life is “One day at a time”. I am glad I found this site to know I am not alone! -Gabe

• Anonymous
      June 29, 2012 at 6:39 pm

How are you doing now. Gabe?

• August 20, 2012 at 8:05 pm

Hi Gabe!

I’m glad to hear you are on the road to recovery! I was diagnosed with GBS back in Oct 2011, and I have to say it has been a very humbling experience as well. I am getting better through physical therapy, and am looking forward to the day when I can look back on this experience and just smile 🙂 You are in my prayers for a quick recovery!

-Talisa

• June 4, 2015 at 7:12 am

I am also newbie in this forum but i got extra information about the different topics.I am very slow in the academic writing so i do not know the new writing information.I cannot submit my work within the date because lack of knowledge. Please share writing tips and help for me.