New "What is CIDP?" DVD

• Anonymous
      January 3, 2007 at 3:17 pm

HERE IS THE DVD YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!!

The new CIDP DVD discusses symptoms, diagnosis, the clinical course and treatment options. The DVD, which runs approximately 25 minutes in length, is generally in language that the lay person can understand.

Visit our web store and purchase this
      DVD for $10.00 + shipping.

Copy and paste the code below to visit our web store.

[url]http://www.gbs-cidp.org/webstore/shop.html[/url]

• Anonymous
      January 7, 2007 at 11:15 am

I have checked the store too…

Thanks…
      Aimee

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 9:23 am

Hum, the link works for me…

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 10:43 am

The link may “work”, but there isn’t any DVD entitled “What is CIDP?” when you get there. Maybe the original posting needs to be revised somehow? Is the product not added yet, or is that the wrong title?

• Anonymous
      January 8, 2007 at 1:08 pm

For some reason over the weekend the DVD was deleted off the Webstore, but it is now up. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Admin
      GBS/CIDP

• Anonymous
      May 18, 2007 at 8:42 pm

Would a copy of this DVD be able to be Played in Australia I think we are on a Pal 4 System Sorry my name is Paul

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2007 at 1:16 pm

Paul, you cannot play a DVD from here on a simple PAL player and TV since we use the NTSC system. But you should be able to play it on a computer. I know from experience living for a few years in Thailand where the system is PAL. There, however, many players and TV’s are multi-norm capable of playing both PAL or NTSC.

• Anonymous
      May 30, 2007 at 4:26 am

i bought the dvd and a few other things from the store. it reminded me of a boring nursing school video. however, i think it would be some what helpful for my family members to watch and get a better understanding.
      the “two patients” that are in the video are of course the ideal patient and have super responses to treatments and no bumps in their road to recovery.
      so, it was sort of a fairy tale ending…… boo hoo