New Question

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2006 at 5:51 pm

Can we get our Chat Room back?? Please, Pretty Please. We’ll be good kids if you give it back to us. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

[B]Thank You Foundation[/B]

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2006 at 5:54 pm

I agree that it is something that we need. It is a critical way for old members to communicate and for new members to ask questions. I know that V Bulletin which this forum is based on has the chat room as part of it so can we please have it back again ๐Ÿ™‚

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2006 at 6:40 pm

Dear Brandy and Jerimy:

I musy I admit that I am pleased with your asking politely and all, but has it gotten you any closer to a chatroom? I don’t think so either. So taking a cue from the protocals of international diplomacy, I propose a mixture of incentives and disincentives, or, if you will, the carrot and stick method. In this method, as an example, if they get the chatroom up within the next week, we offer a cash incentive donated to the GBSFI. This cash being the carrot. As for the stick, if they don’t get the chatroom up in one week, I will place a small furry kitten in a blender and turn said blender to frappe’. Don’t get me wrong, I am not a sadist, but I am willing to do that which is needed for the greater good of the GBS community. So please, spare Jingles life and get the chatroom up.

Have a pleasant day,

Lee

P.S.

It’s a joke. I don’t really have a frappe’ setting on my blender.

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2006 at 7:37 pm

I have it on good authority that God will take Oral Roberts home if the chatroom isn’t functioning by next Tuesday.

I wouldn’t want that on my conscience.

• Anonymous
      June 6, 2006 at 10:51 pm

I hope an administrator will respond to this request. I want to see more of our old forum back. We need the chatroom so we can help our newbies one on one. I also want to have the avatars, images/gif posting back. We need that because we deal with so much, we want to bring in fun too.

If I am able to go to the symposium in November, I will donate the bracelets I have left to GBSFI.

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 11:31 am

Lee,

Who needs Oral Roberts?;) we want a chat room. ๐Ÿ™‚

If I had a gazillion dollars, I give some to the Foundation to set up a Chat Room. No wait a minute, I think I’d buy some Manolo Blanick’s or Jimmy Choo’s.

Ladies you know what I’m talking about. Only 1 thing I can’t walk in those darn 3 inch heels ๐Ÿ˜ก , so I guess I’d help the Foundation.

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 6:13 pm

I’d give a gazillion dollars to see Oral Roberts in Manolo Blaniks.

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 6:43 pm

[QUOTE=Suzanne]I’d give a gazillion dollars to see Oral Roberts in Manolo Blaniks.[/QUOTE]

๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ So would I.

• Anonymous
      June 7, 2006 at 9:34 pm

This might be sad but, I don’t know who Oral Roberts or Manolo Blaniks
      is. However, I have a few cats and kittens that I can donate to a worthy cause.

• Anonymous
      June 8, 2006 at 3:20 pm

[QUOTE=Teresa]This might be sad but, I don’t know who Oral Roberts or Manolo Blaniks
      is. However, I have a few cats and kittens that I can donate to a worthy cause.[/QUOTE]

Hi TA,

Oral Roberts is a minister and Manolo Blanick is a shoe designer and his damn shoes along with Jimmy Choo shoes start in the hundreds of dollar range and go into the thousands. That’s why I’ll never own a pair unless I become a millionaire. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      June 19, 2008 at 9:42 pm

Yeah! I would like to chat in the forum to everybody. why are they
      taking so long to get it back!