New Puppy

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 11:27 am

Hi friends,

We have a new member of the family. Her name is Ivy. She is 8 month old and 16lbs. She looks like we put 10 dogs in a bag and shook it up and out came Ivy. She is every color, long and short hair, wirery and silky hair.

She fits in the family perfectly. Rick wasn’t thrilled about a small dog but he resisted for about 2 seconds once he met her. She is laying on my feet right now, just like Genasis used to do.

Have to go walk her now. Have a great 4th of July weekend.

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 11:45 am

Congrats on the new puppy Kass. She sounds adorable and lovable. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 12:09 pm

[COLOR=red]Congrats on your new bundle of puppy love. We have a new one too, her name is Faith. [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      ๐Ÿ˜€

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 1:51 pm

well howdy doody, I think we should head to the bar and celebrate…
      ๐Ÿ˜Ž

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 2:22 pm

Hi Kass,
      LOVE hearing about a new puppy. They are a responsibility, but they bring such joy into your lives. At times, I yearn for another dog, but can’t get past the fear of loving one again.

Tickle the Ivy for me.

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 2:41 pm

Awwww. Welcome to the forums, Ivy.

Regards,
      Marge

• Anonymous
      June 30, 2006 at 7:49 pm

A pic would be great if you can.

• Anonymous
      July 11, 2006 at 2:04 pm

Thank you to all,

I will try to get a pic next week. Finally breaking down and getting a digital.

Ivy is a lot of work! I love it! Lost 4 lbs in the past 2 and a half weeks from walking her. she has some bad habits coming from a rescue and 3 differant homes. It boggles the mind why anyone would not love and keep her. A little training goes a long way. She is so loving, and follows us everywhere. Rick says she is affraid we will leave her too, never.