Nerve test

• Anonymous
      August 18, 2009 at 11:24 am

Hi all

I am not quite too sure if this is the right place to post or not…I just had a question from a friend and I am tring to find her some answers so I hope someone can help me help her…she has been suffering from GBS since August 2008 and still having problems with her legs…so today she went to the hospital to get a nerve convitivity test done and the doctor told her that her nerves are fine and she didnt have GBS to begin with, but she is still haveing pain and can barley walk..the doctors arent giving her and indication on what is going on with her…I have tried to help her but with this i am lost…She doesnt know whats going on either…so if someone can help me with her problem Id appreaciate it

Lindsay

• August 18, 2009 at 3:39 pm

Are you saying she does not have gbs or cidp as she indicates at the bottom of her page? What tests were done initially? Charcot Marie Tooth could be a possibility, MS, Lupus. It is hard to guess without all of the facts and test info. Good luck to your friend. If you can give more info. maybe others would have ideas too. Best wishes.
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      August 19, 2009 at 8:38 am

[COLOR=”Magenta”]This is what my friend just emailed me back with[/COLOR]

when i had the 1st electric test when i was diagnosed he said that there was a little bit of sensory that i have lost, but today he said it was fine, this is all i have at the most i gota c my consultant on the 17th sept 2 further this, im goin to ring tomorro 2 c if i can bring the date forward and get tests over and done with, thanks very much for ur help xxx

[COLOR=”magenta”]i hope this helps a little bit more
      lindsay[/COLOR]