Need Neurologist in Sarasota

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2010 at 3:20 pm

[B][COLOR=”Purple”][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”]A friend with CIDP is looking for a neurologist in Sarasota, FL. Also, she is seeking contact with anyone who has Medicare and receives IVIG as an in-patient so that it is 100% covered.
      Thank you and best wishes.
      Lyly[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2010 at 9:11 pm

Hi. Please sign in using your user name and password. Then look for a private message in your inbox. Private messages link is just under the Welcome, (your name) in the upper right of the screen just above “Quick Links”

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2010 at 11:24 pm

You can try this neurologist that the neuropathy association recommends Dr. Terry J Petrella. Go to [url]www.neuropathy.org[/url] click on resources, then neurologists from drop down, then Florida and read through the list to find this doctor. He may not be an expert on GBS/CIDP but he would know neuropathy’s.

• Anonymous
      October 27, 2010 at 4:30 pm

I have searched the site at Neuropathy.org for a local neurologist who is well versed in CIDP but can only fine one in New Orleans. Are there any other methods of finding a good doc in Baton Rouge? Thanks.

• Anonymous
      October 28, 2010 at 5:19 am

[QUOTE=cvincent44@cox.net]I have searched the site at Neuropathy.org for a local neurologist who is well versed in CIDP but can only fine one in New Orleans. Are there any other methods of finding a good doc in Baton Rouge? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have relatives in Baton Rouge, and honestly, I don’t think you are going to find any good neurologists there. Personally, I would just travel to New Orleans.

• August 9, 2014 at 5:51 am

I don’t know any Neurologist in Sarasota. Neurologist is a physician who diagnoses, treats, and manages disorders, disease and injuries to the nervous method. This includes such areas as the brain, spinal cord, nerves and muscles.

Need Neurologist in Sarasota

• Anonymous
      October 16, 2010 at 3:11 pm

[B][FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][COLOR=”Purple”]A friend with CIDP is looking for a neurologist in Sarasota, FL. Also, she is seeking contact with anyone who has Medicare and receives IVIG as an in-patient so that it is 100% covered.
      Thank you and best wishes,
      Lyly[/COLOR][/FONT][/B]

• Anonymous
      May 20, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Hello LyLy We went to a GBS meeting in Florida.N.Roberts Liason.At that meeting there was a Neuro that we will make an appt.with when we go back in the fall.He was so very good and has quite a history and huge knowledge of GBS.I have his name not sure if i can print it.Please call that Liason in Belleair Fl.May be a ride he is in St.Pete or Largo. Good luck