Name a way to Cool Off this summer

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2006 at 8:30 pm

[COLOR=red]:cool: Well summer’s here and so is the heat and humidity. I thought it might be mentally refreshing to describe some fun and interesting ways to keep cool. 😎 [/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000][/COLOR]
      [COLOR=#ff0000]Like [B]dance naked under a waterfall[/B][/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2006 at 8:40 pm

Go to the Cool basement and drink a cool soda…

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2006 at 9:10 pm

[B]Sit on the beach with a nice off shore breeze and frolic in the water.[/B]

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2006 at 9:44 pm

Go skinny dipping at night when the kids are asleep.

• Anonymous
      June 25, 2006 at 10:20 pm

Dear Friends:

At work, when we know it is going to be real hot, we schedule hydrography surveys (mapping river or lake bottoms), cave surveys, fish habitat mapping or something like that so the crews can spend the day in water or cool areas. We also come in at 4:30 in the morning so the crews won’t work in the hottest part of the day. The crews have the liberty to schedule their days any way they want, and strangley enough, they really seem to enjoy the 4:30 AM start time.

At home, a super soaker fight with the kids and Breyer’s Coconut popsicles are the best way to go.

Lee

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2006 at 11:50 am

We like to play pool volleyball. then have a bucket water fight!:)

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2006 at 5:36 pm

[COLOR=red]When I was an active firefighter, we had Fireman’s Field during the summer. As you know firefighters are just taller boys and girls, and well some of the games involved water. And then there was my favorite “Mud Flag Football” I miss those days. *sigh*[/COLOR]

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2006 at 9:03 pm

If you’re looking to cool off, just come to Chicago. We’ve had the worst summer here, or should I say Fall? It’s been in the 60s and rainy since April. I really dislike it here, and I’m jealous that everyone else is complaining about the humidity.

Shannon

• Anonymous
      June 26, 2006 at 10:12 pm

*comforts shannon*

(Link deleted by administration)

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 1:42 pm

[B] I live on a 90 acre farm that has a nice big lake, I’d like to go jump in it. But there’s one obstacle we have 3 familys of Canadian Geese 18 of them. Plus 5 Ducks & believe me are they ever nasty ![/B]

• Anonymous
      July 2, 2006 at 3:21 pm

when it rains, i git under the roof gutter, you know, the one the downspot fell off of last year, and let that rainwater wet me down. it shore beats haulin water up from the crik, its about dry anywho, maybe drank a cole dark beer, cause its hard to light a spliff while its rainin on me.