Mystery Diagnosis Show

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 9:49 am

I have posted the show about gbs here is the link if anyone wants to see it.

here is the new link [url]http://media.putfile.com/GBS-STORY[/url]

• Anonymous
      May 19, 2008 at 1:27 pm

Thank you for posting this I don’t get that discovery.

Joseph

• May 19, 2008 at 4:34 pm

thanks…somehow I keep missing it and I really enjoy the program.

I was a bit bothered by the way they made GBS out to be so “deadly”. I know it CAN be, dont get me wrong. But, I think it sent the wrong message in that aspect. VERY Debilitating, very life changing, very scary as he##, and a very long road to travel. But, fatalities are pretty low in the developed world arent they? The show made it sound as if each of us are lucky to even be alive and I have no business complaining about my limitations and residuals.

Bill did a great job and I am glad that he helped get this out there into the world so others will be aware. I am also glad he has made such great strides in recovery.

• Anonymous
      May 21, 2008 at 8:11 pm

oops… no link. I have tried to have a sister record this and for some reason, I must not be supposed to EVER watch this. :confused:

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2008 at 2:49 am

Hey Chrissy,

You are not the only one……………I haven’t been able to catch it either…………frustrating!!!:(:(

Per

• May 22, 2008 at 9:00 am

I’m looking forward to the link, too. I can’t seem to catch it on
      tv.

Thanks!

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2008 at 10:14 am

im uploading it right now ,should be ready later today

• Anonymous
      May 22, 2008 at 3:17 pm

new link

[url]http://media.putfile.com/GBS-STORY[/url]

• Anonymous
      May 23, 2008 at 8:31 am

[url]http://media.putfile.com/GBS-STORY[/url]

• Anonymous
      May 24, 2008 at 11:19 am

Finally, I got to watch it. Thanks for the link. Bill, you were great. After watching this, I feel so lucky for the path I had when GBS hit me. Not half as dramatic as yours. BUT, I feel very strange now having brought my own memories of 11 years ago back to my mind. Wow… we are all so very lucky to be here on this forum and together. Thanks again Bill for being so brave with TV cameras.

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2008 at 3:15 pm

[B]Thank you [/B]so much everybody for the kind words. I am naturally a very shy person, but I hoped that by doing this it would at least maybe put GBS into the “outside world” lol.

I knew going into this that they were going to make it very “dramatic”, that is the nature of the show, but I must say they pretty much got all the particulars of my story right. I actually still have a lot of residual pain, for which I see a pain management doctor/neurologist, but of course they wanted a totally “happy” ending 🙂

I was also glad my little daughter got some screen time at the end 😛

Once again, thanks everybody for your nice remarks. If by chance anyone has any questions about the episode, feel free to post/PM me~!

• Anonymous
      May 29, 2008 at 5:44 pm

I watch Mystery Diagnosis all the time and saw this episode on tv one night. I kept thinking, “that sounds a lot like GBS”. Then it was. I had no idea this was you until I read this post. Thank you so much for doing the show and bringing attention to this rare disease. Hope you are doing well!