My Wedding Day

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 9:41 am

I just wanted everyone to know that I am getting married today. I met a wonderful man about two weeks before I got sick believe it or not. He doesn’t even remember me walking normally. He has stuck by me through the months of trying to get a diagnosis, PT, neuro appts, MRI’s, and my moods as things went back and forth. I have lost quite a lot with this health issue, but I have never given up hope or faith. I have always said that things happen for a reason and I suppose my reason was to meet my soulmate.

This forum has been a lifeline for me early on, and a way for me to provide support to others. I also continually learn from posts on here, new treatments that might be effective, etc. and thank all of you from the bottom of my heart for this.

Have a wonderful and blessed weekend and when I get back on here, I’ll be an “old married woman”:) Gabrielle

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 9:49 am

Grabrielle,
      [COLOR=”Magenta”][SIZE=”6″]Congratulations[/SIZE],[/COLOR] may you and your husband have a wonderful future together.
      Never go to bed mad! Happiness always! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 10:56 am

Gabrielle, may you both live as long as you want and never want for as long as you live.
      Congratulations

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 5:46 pm

[COLOR=”Magenta”][SIZE=”6″]CONGRATULATIONS!![/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Magenta”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Magenta”][COLOR=”Navy”]NEVER GO TO BED MAD AND YOU’LL ALWAYS BE IN LOVE ๐Ÿ™‚ [/COLOR][/COLOR][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=”3″] (now I must go and wipe away my tears of joy!)[/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 6:03 pm

Congratulations, Gabrielle! What a glorious day it must have been for you and your new husband. May you both enjoy long lives and prosperity.

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 7:19 pm

[B][I][COLOR=”Cyan”]Congratulations!!! [/COLOR][/I][/B]

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3189/3032670547_6a5e725e03.jpg[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 7:20 pm

Congratulations & best wishes on your new marriage! ๐Ÿ™‚

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 8:29 pm

HE better be one of the good guys or else!
      Hope you stay married as long as I have been which is over 3 [?ACK?] decades. Does that mean I’m getting Old? or did I just marry young or something? I tend to think the ‘or something’ is the most appropriate.
      MAY Much super happinesses come your way!

• November 15, 2008 at 8:46 pm

What happy news! Best wishes to you and your new husband!
      Dawn Kevies mom

• Anonymous
      November 15, 2008 at 9:49 pm

Congratulations Gabrielle. I’m such a sap, here I sit crying for you. I know this had to be a perfect day. Please post pictures of the wedding when you can so we can all celebrate your day.

Take care and God Bless and tell that man he’s an angel.

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 4:37 pm

Gabrielle, Best Wishes to you and your new hubby! I hope you had a spectacular day with many more to come ๐Ÿ™‚ !

• Anonymous
      November 16, 2008 at 8:03 pm

[SIZE=”6″]Congratulations, Gabrielle! [/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 9:16 am

[COLOR=”Red”][FONT=”Arial Black”][SIZE=”6″]Congratulations on your big day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
      I to went through the same thing you did , I met the most wonderful woman just before I got sick. After we started planning our wedding I got sick did not know what was going on , My wife now stuck by my side though the whole thing fed me, cleaned me ,did it all. I thought I was going to go down the aisle in a wheel chair , but I walked.Its been almost 6 years now!!!!!
      Like everybody else said [B][SIZE=”6″][FONT=”Arial Black”]Don’t go to bed mad!!!!!!!![/FONT][/SIZE][/B]
      GOOD LUCK BEST WISHES
      Ron

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 9:37 am

Gabrielle,

What glorious news! This is one of the most memorable moments in life. I hope the day was beautiful in all ways. I wish you many years of happiness together. God Bless. and Congratulations!

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 8:36 pm

Thank you everyone for you good wishes! We had a spectacular little ceremony on the beach here on the Florida West Coast. A cold front came through and there were off and on showers that cleared at the time of the ceremony. The sun even came out at the end of the ceremony and we had a fantastic sunset to celebrate the start of our new life. I’ll try and post a couple of pics, (if I can figure out how) once my sister and friends send them:) Take care and thank you again! Gabrielle

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 10:56 pm

Gabrielle(Mrs)-congratulations and best wishes for a wonderful life with your soulmate. He sounds like he will be a wonderful caretaker to you. Am so happy for you. All my best to both the bride and groom…….:) Emma

• Anonymous
      November 17, 2008 at 11:43 pm

Congratulations! So happy for you and I wish you many more beautiful years without sickness. May you get well and see a life together of nothing but happiness! Hugs
      Linda H