My Ceaser has gone to heaven

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2009 at 7:28 am

This morning I am sitting here my heart acheing and my other 3 cats feel the loss of their brother,
      Ceaser my Tonkineese a grand champion had a massive heart attack last night moments after his snack.
      I did CPR on him for over 5 mins but he was gone. He had a heart mummer and this is the way I am happy he went, He brought 15 years of love and happyness to all of us. I now have to do my final send off as I bury him.
      In my beliefs his spirt is now with our father and he is running and playing finally outdoors.feeling the grass climbing trees.
      I need your prayers as yesterday morning I had to put my wife in the hospital. Hopefully she will be home today. Her heart got out of rithim for a few mins. Thank you to everyone in my family. (Steve)

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2009 at 8:20 am

Steve.
      My prayers are with you for the heart ache you are going through with the loss of your Ceaser. The beliefs that our pets do not feel pain and are able to run and play again has helped me accept the loss of our pets. We had to put Lucky to sleep a few weeks ago because of an injury but he has gone to join his Josie that had congestive heart failure in 2007. We referred to the two of them as Mr. and Mrs. Lucky. We have two beautiful cats soon to have their fifth birthday that Lucky and Josie gave us.
      I will be praying for your wife that she gets better and Dr.’s get her heart in rhythm so that she is able to come home.
      My prayers are with your family.
      Take care
      Shirley

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2009 at 11:35 am

Hi Steve,
      So many of us love our pets like they were our babies. We would never say to each other “it was just a cat” or “it was just a dog”. Your Ceaser will meet Chrissy’s beloved Tigger in heaven. My two dogs CODY and STANLEY died several years ago but I still miss them as if it was yesterday.

We will pray that your wife will recover and be strong again.

• February 22, 2009 at 12:28 pm

sorry no info

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2009 at 7:57 pm

Yes, it is painful to lose your pets… My wife and I had a cat with the same name that was part of our family for like 18 years befor he departed.. He broke the mold for pets… …

• Anonymous
      February 22, 2009 at 7:58 pm

Yes, it is painful to lose your pets… My wife and I had a cat with the same name that was part of our family for like 18 years befor he departed.. He broke the mold for pets… …

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2009 at 4:42 am

Steve, Your Wife is in My Thoughts and Prayers. As well as Your Ceaser. I’m sure he is romping around like a kitten in Heaven. There is no pain or illness in Heaven.:)

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2009 at 10:08 am

Good morning.
      Well it is monday and thank god the weekend has passed. I want to thank everyone who replyed with love and support. Yes Ceaser is meeting all of your loveing pets and haveing a great time.
      I am doing a little better and hopefully today Bobbie will be coming home. She has a stress test this morning. You know we all are here for our disease but also shareing our personal pain. The support you,ll have given me and your prayers have given me strength. I humbley thank everyone (Steve)PS–Bobbie got discharged today. She is fine and her heart and vascular systom is fine. The only thing they found is she was dehydrated and this could have caused the problems. Thank you everyone for your prayers and support (Steve)

• Anonymous
      February 23, 2009 at 12:06 pm

Dear Steve,

My heart goes out to you… yes, Ceaser and Tigger will be playing together soon. The recovery process is long and slow, and it sometimes really sucks. I had a great dream yesterday where my Mom (gone 10 years) was feeding Tigger and said he was fine but it just takes time. This has given me peace of mind that my Tigger is happy and healthy in heaven.

Take care and keep us posted on how you are doing dear friend.