March 8th International Woman’s Day

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 1:44 am

[B]This coming Thursday is “International Woman’s Day”, please help me celebrate it by honoring Marge, Donna Lee, and the rest of the women of the world for all of their accomplishments that they have fought so hard for.

Marge was a fierce advocate of womens rights and fought her way up to a managerial position in Corporate America when most women were not made managers in the corporate world. I salute you my Sister/Best Friend.

Donna Lee was a writer and had written a few books. For the last 2 years of her life she was writing a book about GBS. I salute you my Cherished Friend.

To all of the Women at these GBS/CIDP forums, I salute you.[/B]

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 4:13 pm

[B]Celebrate Your Special Day Ladies[/B]

• Anonymous
      March 4, 2007 at 7:14 pm

Donna

I would be honoured to help celebrate on Thursday. Marge and Donna certainly. And you, absolutely.

From a personal standpoint, I celebrate the women who stand firm for what is right, for refusing to bow to a concensus, or to money, whilst risking losing a great deal, and I will celebrate Mothers and Carers.

I wil celebrate every woman who stands firm, knowng the consequences that she may face, and does it anyway.

Come to think of it, I will celebrate womanhood.

God bless

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2007 at 10:03 am

Here’s your thread Ladies. Celebrate the Wonderful You.

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2007 at 11:40 am

[SIZE=3][COLOR=red]Happy Woman’s Day To ALL the Wonderful Women on This Site and in Our Lives!!!!:) [/COLOR][/SIZE]

• Anonymous
      March 8, 2007 at 5:36 pm

I too am celebrating all positive things that womanhood implies, and since this goes out to mostly American women, I’ll take the opportnity to mention two great women from this country that played a huge part in creating the way I have come to regard myself as a member of my gender: Betty Friedan and Mairlyn French.

But I’m not forgetting the huge number of gifted and caring women from the rest of the world, reknown and anonymous, who are standing up for themselves and thereby our common rights every day.