Mangosteen & minerals

• Anonymous
      November 1, 2006 at 8:11 pm

Guillian Barre Syndrome & CIDP

I was diagnosed with Gullian Barre in February of 2004 after many , many ongoing test. For those who do not know what Gulliian Barre is, it is when your immune system attacks your nervous system. Within two weeks I could not walk I could not lift my arms , my wife had to feed me. After weeks of testing they gave me Plasmaprosios (probably not spelled right).
      They gave me six treatments one every other day. That gave me strength until they stopped giving me the treatments. Then I started to get weak again. After that they gave me another treatment called IVIG . They gave me one treatment every day for five days straight. After all the side affects I started to get better . I was getting my strength back and doing better for about two months then I started to get weak again. I had to get another IVIG treatment. After more test they diagnosed me with CIDP. This means that my disease is chronic. And I would have to receive treatments for the rest of my life , and it would slowly get worse until I would have to go on disability. The IVIG treatments would make me feel better , And I would start to get some of my strength back but it’s still very hard for me to stay on me feet for eight hours at a time working or walking around Walmart for an hour. This would last for around four weeks then I would have to get another treatment. The last couple months I could barely last 4 weeks
      I was turned on to this Nutrition Supplement. It is made from this Asian fruit called MANGOSTEEN. And minerals that the body doesn’t reproduce. After taking it for a few days It started to detox my body . It lasted for about 5 to 7 days then I started to feel much better. I have been on this mangosteen and mineral supplement for seven weeks now and haven’t had the feeling that I need a treatment yet. I’ve been doing things now that I haven’t do ne in almost three years , like walking through the woods for miles hunting. The other day I actually played basketball!!!
      I tell everyone I know about this mangosteen and mineral supplement and what it has done for me.
      I would recommend it to everybody. It also has other vitamins and minerals that your body really does need to keep your body strong.
      If you would like to know more about this
      pm me and I can give you some more information
      Or you can give me a call at (636)456-8273

Thanks for reading my testimony
      Ron Hagan

• November 2, 2006 at 9:55 am

sounds interesting….

Mangosteen & minerals

• Anonymous
      November 1, 2006 at 8:08 pm

Guillian Barre Syndrome & CIDP

I was diagnosed with Gullian Barre in February of 2004 after many , many ongoing test. For those who do not know what Gulliian Barre is, it is when your immune system attacks your nervous system. Within two weeks I could not walk I could not lift my arms , my wife had to feed me. After weeks of testing they gave me Plasmaprosios (probably not spelled right).
      They gave me six treatments one every other day. That gave me strength until they stopped giving me the treatments. Then I started to get weak again. After that they gave me another treatment called IVIG . They gave me one treatment every day for five days straight. After all the side affects I started to get better . I was getting my strength back and doing better for about two months then I started to get weak again. I had to get another IVIG treatment. After more test they diagnosed me with CIDP. This means that my disease is chronic. And I would have to receive treatments for the rest of my life , and it would slowly get worse until I would have to go on disability. The IVIG treatments would make me feel better , And I would start to get some of my strength back but it’s still very hard for me to stay on me feet for eight hours at a time working or walking around Walmart for an hour. This would last for around four weeks then I would have to get another treatment. The last couple months I could barely last 4 weeks
      I was turned on to this Nutrition Supplement. It is made from this Asian fruit called MANGOSTEEN. And minerals that the body doesn’t reproduce. After taking it for a few days It started to detox my body . It lasted for about 5 to 7 days then I started to feel much better. I have been on this mangosteen and mineral supplement for seven weeks now and haven’t had the feeling that I need a treatment yet. I’ve been doing things now that I haven’t do ne in almost three years , like walking through the woods for miles hunting. The other day I actually played basketball!!!
      I tell everyone I know about this mangosteen and mineral supplement and what it has done for me.
      I would recommend it to everybody. It also has other vitamins and minerals that your body really does need to keep your body strong.
      pm me and I can give you some more information if you would like

Thanks for reading my testimony
      Ron Hagan

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2006 at 12:14 am

No offense Ron but we don’t allow sales or solicitation here. Your at least the 3rd Mangosteen salesman to post here.

Jerimy

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2006 at 7:07 am

I have been on this website for almost three years now . I have takin advice from all of you , I have givin advice when I can. I don’t care about the money are anything else like that. I am telling you what I have takin and now how I feel. I am diagnoised with CIDP and have been getting IVIG for almost three years every four weeks now it has been going on seven since I started taking this mangosteen and minerals. If this doesn’t speak for itself I don’t know what does.I think if there is a chance to help people out here than they should be givin the chance to try for themselves as I have, just like somepeople say fish oil helps or flax oil helps are other things .
      [B][SIZE=”2″]It has helped me am I just want to help other people, I have been through it and know what it feels like…….[/SIZE][/B]

• November 2, 2006 at 12:23 pm

Ron,

Maybe if you took your web site and contact info off the message it wouldn’t rile folks. Nobody wants to think someone is making money off their pain. If anybody wants to know the exact brand of juice you recommend they will contact you off the forum.

I do know you have been a long time contributing member here and are only trying to tell the others what finally worked for you. Even Quackwatch says that mangosteen isn’t known to hurt anybody. Of course, they also don’t have Western medical documentation that it is a cure all either. People do need to know that it hepled you – just not where to buy it.

You know I am a huge fan of supplements. My personal magic pill is grape seed extract. But I like to think my posts lack any type of commercial endorsement.

I am glad that trying something outside the box worked for you.
      Flossie

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2006 at 2:45 pm

I am sorry to rile anybody on this website. I mean no harm. I was just introduced to this mangosteen and mineral supplement. If you are looking for help in getting better I would recomend trying it, If it helps great if it doesn’t then no harm done either.
      MUDBEAR

• November 2, 2006 at 3:16 pm

Mudbear,

I am saying this with a smile – but it is going to drive you crazy to have found something that works so well for you and find most folks here very skeptical. I have been there.

Or if a few people do try mangosteen, it won’t work for all of them. I gotta admit my supplement plan including grape seed extract doesn’t seem to have any other cheerleaders.

There are a bunch of different types and stages of CIDP. A few of us are lucky enough to stumble on something at just the right time. It is a real sadness to me that my favorite antioxidant doesn’t fix everybody immediately.

The best we can do is add a footnote to any threads dealing with nutrition in support of our magic helper. You may help a newbie at just the right moment.

Flossie

• Anonymous
      November 2, 2006 at 7:44 pm

I can understand what you are saying, but like me I would try anything to help my situation out. This is why I am passing this on. I have tried so many different things I can’t even name them all. I had a friend call me up and tell me about it, I was sceptical too but I tried it anyway he told me that there was a 100% money back garaunty if I wasn’t satisfied. What could I say but sure!!!!!!!!!!!! It took awhile actually I took a double dose each day that I will take for at least eight weeks then I will back down to just one dose a day .
      Anyway thank you for replying and talking with me I really do appreciate your time and courtousy on this subject.
      Thank You
      MUDBEAR