Let’s all give each other a hug!

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2008 at 9:37 pm

Family! I know I’m a newbie in here and hate to see what all went down these past few days. But let’s take a minute out and give each other a hug!
      I will start with Kelly, Dawn and Tim. But I am a huggable type of person and am giving everybody tonight one of my big fat sloppy wet juicy kissies along with the hugs!
      Love you family! Now who’s going to add to the Hug list? Come on now! I need some hugs myself! Had a bad few days! So lets do some major hugging here! SMOOCH! HUGGIE HUGGIE! SLOPPY KISSIE POO! 😉

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2008 at 9:58 pm

Roger on the hug

Jim C

• August 9, 2008 at 10:15 pm

LOL I’m a hugger too.

[COLOR=”Red”][B]HUG![/B][/COLOR]

• August 9, 2008 at 10:30 pm

Big hugs from me too!!! I am going to take my soma and vicodin and call it a night.
      Dawn kevies mom

• Anonymous
      August 9, 2008 at 11:11 pm

If my 2year old grandson gives me a kiss goodnight(visiting now ) and I do not hug he looks up and smiles : Hug nana!

So hugs to all!!

ps. Sorry Linda H you are not feeling well. May tomorrow be a better day

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 1:45 am

I’m not the hugging type, but I’ll join in also. If Dawn, Kelly, Tim and anyone else want to meet me in the Tavern, the first round is on me. I need the bar towel to dry off from the smooch that LindaH gave me.

John
      GBS March 04

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 1:50 am

John- that’s funny about the towel.

I’m super tired and trying to catch up on what I’ve missed here.

A big hug to all….squeeze tight…dont let go…

Stacey

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 2:16 am

Count me in for a great big group hug

Rhonda from Canada

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 6:19 am

BIG HUGS

Shirley

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 11:20 am

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”4″][COLOR=”Blue”]If they can hug each other, we should be able to it too. So hugs all around. By the way, that is an actual picture not a Photoshop special.

Jim C[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][IMG]http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/6548/polarbearfunnydogdeathhcr7.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 11:25 am

Back at ‘cha all with hugs. I too missed whatever went on, but we are all human and have the capabilities to get over what ever it was. Everybody on this site knows there are real problems, and then there is the trivial stuff.
      I don’t know about the rest of you, but it’s Sunday morning… the sun is shining…had the grandbabies overnight and have passed them on to their parents.
      Some friends just called to join them on the river on their boat and I am seeing a neuro-surgeon tomorrow to set up a surgery date for Chairi I.
      I’m going to head out and have the best day of my life!
      Hope you all do the same.

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 1:00 pm

Are you all ready for a group hug 😀

[IMG]http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3085/2749531447_38ac69e7ce_o.gif[/IMG]

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 1:20 pm

I’m totally out of the loop right now, but id like in on the big group hug!!!

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 5:10 pm

Ohh these hugs just feel so wonderful! Can’t you feel these little hugs around you right now! It puts a smile on your face and today we all needed that one small smile to make our day a much brighter one! So let’s keep the hugs going! I could use a few more! Hugs:D

• Anonymous
      August 10, 2008 at 6:58 pm

There are never enough hugs in the world so hugs to all.
      One of the awesome things about the job I do is that I get the pleasure to give lots of hugs to kids–in celebation or doing better and sometimes as part of holding their hands when things are not so good.

I have, however, never given a cyber hug before, but why not..
      WithHope for love to prevail.