Ldh

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2008 at 2:58 pm

:rolleyes: My LDH is climbing each month that I’ve been on high doses of Prednisone, started CellCept, Arava, and getting IVIG infusions.
      Has anyone else noticed this trend with their treatments?

• Anonymous
      January 26, 2008 at 7:37 pm

I’ve been on a slew of meds for a slew of issues. OF the many, on my neuro’s recommendations I’ve eliminated all but one, Plus the IVIG…I am sitting on NAILS waiting for either a call from the doc or my copy of the test results to get into my hands.
      My #’s have been rising for the last two years, creeping, subtle rises…Which, I brought up to every single doc…to no avail… UNTIL the #’s got to the asterisk point.. I had kept asking, why are they rising..the meds? before..ergo now I’m on the vacation. BUT, I too, would sure like to know what tolls this all is going to take on me in the long run.
      I ‘missed’, so to speak, the whole immune suppressant phase. But I do know what all this all takes on our poor already assaulted systems! SAY: A LOT?
      Think about it. We have been assaulted four ways to Sunday! Sometimes more?
      There are days I marvel at the fact we are still here to grouch and support each other.

• Anonymous
      January 27, 2008 at 2:02 am

My ldlis extremely high and my hdl is extremely low:eek: I had high numbers before all this started but not as bad as the extremes are now. Just another odd thing with our bodies.