jBeth/thanks to all/update

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2008 at 1:00 pm

Thanks to all you have responded and prayed for me. I really appreceiate it. I’m still not on the computer very much.
      Placement went well. Put in a double lumen where the lumens hang into the Bra.
      And phresis they gave me 700 cc of extra fluid accidentely. Did not feel well yesterday after this treatment.
      Have three more to go for this round.
      My tremors last some days all days. Some times only for hours, i never know, just go with it. MD did prescreibe Xanax, but made me sleep 24/7, so haven;t been taking it. Guess I need to ask about cutting the dose.
      Love and prsyers to all.

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2008 at 1:09 pm

[FONT=”Comic Sans MS”][SIZE=”3″]Beth,
      Keeping you in my prayers.
      Be of good heart and get plenty of rest, as Gene would have said.
      Hoping for good news from you soon.
      All the best.
      Veronica[/SIZE][/FONT]

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2008 at 5:55 pm

Beth, wishing you better days ahead! Take care.:)

• Anonymous
      July 29, 2008 at 6:51 pm

That Zanax although it has the addiction factors if taking so long is a really good drug. It made me sleepy at first but helped alot with my nerve damage. When Neurontin came out they took me off the Zanax and placed me on that but it makes me feel abnormal. So I have trouble taking it!
      It also depends on the dosage. If they have a lower dosage the drug might help some.
      I prefer the sedative drugs because I have a time sleeping. Anything that causes nervousness or jittery feeling, I can’t handle. Cymbalta and Ultram ER gave me a scare and a half. I’m very hypersensitive to certain drugs and those two just about did me in.
      I hope you get well soon and recover from your illness. I am new here and am learning quite a bit! So many nice folks in here! This site is wonderful!